Chapter Thirty One- Don't Mess With A Heartbroken Bitch

I decided on going to school on Thursday. What was the point in ruining my grades?

I got on my dusty bike and rode the way now that my chauffeur of an ex boyfriend was gone.

I love you, Lizbeth.

I scoff at the the thought and pedaled on.

I arrived like ten minutes later and walked inside, feeling a gazillion stares on me. It didn't matter when I was with Hunter. But now it was just painful.

As I opened my locker, I felt someone come up behind me. I closed my eyes as I could feel the person whisper.

"Hello slut."

I whirled around and I saw it was Sean. I saw red and I just lost it.

I slapped him before kicking him in the balls. He groaned before falling to the ground.

"Leave me alone! You dumbass!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed my books out of my locker before locking it back and walking off.

I saw Hunter in the hallway. He was looking at me but I pretended like I hadn't seen it.

But inside, I was dying. Practically kicking Sean's ass did nothing to comfort me.

And I knew it was going to come back to haunt me later.

The school bell rang and I walked into class. Eyes followed my every move so I just quickly say down.

Class began and I was taking notes that were on the board.

"Daddy's girl?" Claire asked.

I mentally groaned before looking up from my notes to see the annoying blonde smirk at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ooh, someone's bitchy," Claire answered.

"Get to your point," I said.

"I guess between being dumped by your dream boy and not being able to control being a slut any more, I guess you've finally grown balls," Claire said.

"You're calling me a slut? At least I didn't sleep with the whole basketball team," I retorted.

Claire turned pale before saying, "That's just a dumb rumor."

"Just like me sleeping with Sean," I replied.

"Whatever you say, Daddy's girl. Just remember this. Bailing a hot piece of ass doesn't always guarantee you to get some later," Claire said.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"You heard me," Claire answered.

I sighed, knowing I'd probably regret what I was about to do. Before standing up and tackling Claire in her seat. We fell to the ground and I just kept on punching in her face.

"Get off of me!" Claire exclaimed.

"Talk your shit again!" I yelled.

I felt someone pull me up and I tried to go back down but they pulled me back up. I turned and pushed the person away. I saw it was Hunter. I calmed down, realizing what I had just done.

I, Lizbeth Steele, was losing it.

Someone helped Claire up and she held her nose to keep it from bleeding.

"What's wrong with you?" Claire asked.

I didn't answer. I had taken it too far and I knew it. Two people in one day. Even if they were annoying, I was the one who was wrong.

A girl escorted Claire to the office and I just grabbed my stuff before leaving.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"You could be facing charges if Claire's family decide to press charges," Dad said.

"I know," I said, about to cry.

"If someone is bullying you, you don't resort to violence. Why didn't you tell me?" Dad asked.

"Because I knew you'd react like this. Just tell me to do nothing and then wonder why I was continuing to get bullied. I get it. Maybe my approach wasn't the best one. But at least it stopped," I answered.

"And plus, Sean. He won't press any charges," Dad said.

"How could he? I just kicked him in the balls," I said.

"I convinced the school board not to suspend you. But you are grounded for a month, you understand?" Dad asked.

I nodded.

"Go back to class," Dad said.

"I can't! People are afraid of me now!" I said.

"You should've thought about that before... Forget it. Go," Dad said.

I huffed before picking up my stuff and heading back to class.

When I arrived, it was silent. Someone was wiping up tiny spots of blood that was on the floor. I looked down and saw a spot of blood on my shirt. I wanted to faint. The room began to spin.

"Are you ok?" my math teacher asked.

"Yeah. Yeah," I answered.

I sighed and tried to refocus my attention. But it was hard when I heard whispers.

After class was done, it seemed like the rest of the periods just whizzed by till it was lunchtime. Hunter was sitting with his "buddies" and I knew sure as hell that no one was going to want to sit next to me.

So I just threw away my lunch and snuck off to the roof.

I needed to think clearer.

It was a nice and sunny but breezy day. It would've been perfect if it wasn't such a fucked up day.

I was going more backwards than forward. It felt as if I were going downhill.

You know, like Alice falling in the rabbit hole? But instead of falling in Wonderland, I didn't land anywhere. It was just an unending pit.

No one was going to save me. And frankly, I didn't want to anymore.

(Quick A/N:
Uh oh! Lizbeth's going downhill. What will happen? Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapters will be filled with tons more crazier shit.

And as for Ex Best Friends, that's temporarily on hold for now. Sorry if you really liked it.

Tune in to the next update of My Little Monster!)