Chapter Fifteen- Ready Or Not

(Since my creative juices aren't flowing considering the fact it's 8 something in the morning and I just woke up, sorry if I'm a bit cranky. But I can't describe Hunter and Lizbeth's whole day. It takes up too many chapters and we need to get onto bigger things. Won't spoil it for you but it's about to get exciting. Love all my fans, followers, voters, and commenters)

It was about 8:00 p.m now. The whole day was fun and amazing. I felt like I was closer to him then ever before.

We were outside of my house and I sighed

"Poop. I don't wanna go," I said with a laugh.

"So then don't," Hunter said.

I turned to look at him before leaning forward and kissing him. I pulled him closer and ran my fingers through his very run-able hair.

He started to kiss my neck and I reached to take off his jacket when all of a sudden, he stopped.

"This isn't the right time," Hunter said.

I mentally slapped myself on the forehead.

"Um...yeah. I'm sorry," I said awkwardly.

"No. You're cool. It was partially my fault," Hunter replied.

I cleared my throat before saying, "I better get going. School's tomorrow, you know."

"Ok," Hunter said.

"Bye," I replied with a wave.

I climbed out and closed the door behind me before walking slowly to my house. Once inside, I could hear Dad in his room so I went straight to my room.

I yawned a little before changing into my very fuzzy pajamas and laying in bed.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

It was about 12:30 when I woke up to hear tapping on my window. I sat up and got scared. I couldn't go downstairs to get a frying pan. Crap.

I decided to go to the window and see who it was. Opening the window, I ducked just in time as a medium sized pebble flew into the room and landed on the bed.

I looked out and saw Hunter with a handful of pebbles.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-shouted.

"Can I come up there?" Hunter asked.

I shrugged and he was climbing up the house. It was like he was a ninja.

"Cool trick," I said after he climbed in through the window.

"Thanks," Hunter said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was getting sick of hearing Cara and Tom argue about useless shit so I was wondering if I could crash here," Hunter answered.

"Yeah. No problem," I answered, collapsing onto the bed.

I patted the spot next to me and Hunter layed down beside me with a grin.

"I can't believe you would come here out of all places," I said.

"I didn't have a lot of places. Besides, I wanted to sleep beside you," Hunter said.

I scooched a little closer to him and he laughed quietly.

"Now you smell good," I said, quietly sniffing him.

"Thanks. Its that Hunter Grey scent," Hunter replied.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "What's your favorite song?"