Chapter Twenty Three- It Doesn't Get More Awkward Than This

I woke up to the sound of giggles. My eyes shot open to see Sammy in the room with her phone.

"Is that you, Sammy?" I asked, my voice groggy.

"It even sounds like you had sex. Oh my God. My Hunter's all grown up," Sammy answered.

"Get the fuck out of my room or I'll tell Cara you fucked Trish in the car again," Hunter said, eyes closed.

He had been up the whole time.

Sammy's face got serious and she stuck her tongue out at Hunter before backing out.

"Cara's making breakfast. Btw, she knows Lizbeth's over. A little birdy may have told her. Don't be strangers," Sammy said with a pervertive wave before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"I can murder her," Hunter said.

"That was extremely awkward," I said, laughing.

"Whatever. I guess we shall not make ourselves strangers," Hunter said.

I rolled over as Hunter got up. Not really in the mood to see all that. After he got dressed, he threw a baggy t-shirt and shorts to me.

"See you in a few," Hunter said before walking out the room.

I quickly put the clothes on (while sneaking on his boxers. Hee hee) and put my hair in a ponytail. Then I slowly walked downstairs and saw Cara in the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepy head. How was your sleep?" Cara asked.

"Good," I answered with a nod.

Even though I didn't sleep all that much.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Thank you for asking but I got it handled. Why don't you go out in the living room with Hunter and Sammy?" Cara suggested.

I nodded with a smile before exiting the room and creeping into the living room. Sammy was on her phone, smiling, and Hunter was watching tv.

Sammy looked up from her phone to smile at me.

"You are just too cute. Wearing his pj's," Sammy replied.

I just blushed and sat cross-legged on the couch.

"You are so weird, Sammy," Hunter said.

"I know. I bet it was nice. After all, I taught Hunter everything he needs to know," Sammy said.

"Not true. Some things I got on my own," Hunter replied stubbornly.

"Whatever. I am the master at putting it down. Just ask some of my flings. They were before Trish, of course," Sammy said.

Hunter rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"I think today's the day you learn how to drive, Liz," Hunter said.

"Really?" I asked, excited.

"I could teach you," Sammy answered with a smile.
"And kill us all? No thanks," Hunter said.

"I'm a good driver! Right, Lizbeth?" Sammy asked.
I nodded. 

"Trish was in the car. She values her life unlike other people," Hunter said, glaring at Sammy.

"Yours is about to end real quick if you don't shut up," Sammy threatened.

"Try me, bitch," Hunter said with a cocky grin.

As Sammy and Hunter stood up to battle, Cara walked into the room.

"Breakfast is ready," Cara said with a smile.