73. The Talk

Wanda - when you mind linked me and said that you didn't want your cage, I furrowed my brows and said, are you safewording because if you are then we'll talk about it but if not, then you need to move your ass in your cage. I look to nat who gets up and walks over to us. She kneels next to me and we both look at you.

Y/n - I start to shake as memories from being with loki comes to mind. I run upstairs and shift so I can calm myself down. I move myself into the corner and hide my head as I hug my knees to my chest. I close my eyes and try and take calming breaths but it's getting to be too much. I freak out when I feel hands touch my arm.

Nat - I tell wanda to stay down here while I go and talk to you. When I get up to our room I see that you shifted from your wolf form back to yourself. I also see that your in thw corner and trying to calm yourself down. I walk over and kneel down in front of you. I touch your arm and that makes you freak out. I pull you into me and hug you tight. I whisper sweet nothings into your ear until you start to calm down. I rub my hand up and down your back and say, it's okay baby. You're okay, daddy is here. Mama is downstairs, but we're here baby. We're always here for you my love.

Y/n - as I calm down, I listen to nat as she talks and says things that make me feel comfortable and happy. I take a few deep breaths as I lean into nat. Once im fully calm, I close my eyes and whisper, I'm sorry nat. I guess my past still haunts me. I say explaining the freak out without explaining the freak out. I feel nat nod her head. I then pull back and say, I know I need a punishment because I hot three warnings. But I can't do the cage all day. I'll sleep in my cage, but when we wake up I need to get out. Can we do that instead?

Nat - we can baby, we want you to be comfortable okay, we want you to be okay with whatever we give you. If you're not then we can figure out a way to give you a punishment but within you boundaries. If you think being in your cage at night is okay, then we can do that. I'll even leave it unlocked so if you wake up during the night or just whenever you wake up in the morning you can get out easily. Does that sound okay?

Y/n - I nod my head and hug nat. Thank you. For just loving me. Taking care of me. Just everything. I lat a small peck on Nats neck and then pull away. She goes to follow me but I shake my head and move away from her a little more, not wanting to hurt her. I shift into my wolf again and then walk to nat and lick her cheek.

Nat - I smile and say, lets go downstairs and tell wanda what's gonna happen. I walk towards the door but stop when I realize you aren't following. I tap my leg and whistle. Come wolf. I continue to walk and go downstairs and smile as you follow me. We all walk in and I sit next to wanda on the opposite end of the couch to avoid the wine. I tell wanda why you freaked out and she frowns knowing what it's like. We all just hug each other and cuddle. I smile and say, alright girls, I'm going to make dinner, why dont you two head back outside and play.

Wanda - I nod my head and look towards you again. Go get a toy for me wolfie. I smile softly as you run upstairs to grab one. I look to nat and say, I'm sorry for shrugging your hand off me nat.

Nat - wanda, there is no need for that. I was just trying to get your attention because you hadn't said anything for a minute. I thought you were gonna explode so I just placed my hand on your shoulder to get you out of whatever trance you were in. Now what would you like for dinner? I'm not exactly sure what to make.

Wanda - I smile and say, lets see what we have and then we can decide. I get up and walk to the kitchen to see what we have. I smile when I see the ingredients for a chicken basalmic pasta. I grab them out out tell nat about it. She nods her head and starts to push me out of the kitchen. I chuckle and say, call me if you need me. Once im out I see you sitting in front of the stairs with your favorite toy in your mouth. I smile and say, lets go out the back baby, I open the door and we both walk out. I kneel down and say, I'm sorry my love. I know that you had a panic attack/flashback. I know that's not fun.

Y/n - I mind link to wanda, *it's okay wanda. It's not your fault. It's just the way you said it made me have a freak out. It's not your fault.*

Wanda - I frown and say, still I'm sorry. I know I haven't really been myself today. I'm just exhausted. Physically and mentally. I'm not sure if it's what has happened in the last few weeks and it's all catching up to me or if it's just today. But lets just enjoy the rest of today. I smile softly and kiss your snout. I love you my wolf.

Y/n - I smile and pant when I hear her say that she love me, with the nickname she gives me also. I lick her cheek a couple time and then I grab my toy. I place it in her hand and sit in front of her.

Time skip

Nat - after dinner we all got on the couch after I had cleaned up the wine spot. We cuddled and watched a movie. After the movie was over we decided to get ready for bed. Once everyone was ready, I open the cage for you and say, get in my pup. I'll leave it unlocked so you can leave if needed. I see you get up and walk slowly towards the cage. I smile as you walk in and shut the door. I leave it unlocked and say, good girl. You'll be in here for tonight and if your good throughout tomorrow then you won't get the cage tomorrow.

Y/n - I listen to nat as she tells me if I'm good tomorrow then I won't have to be in here tomorrow. I nod my head and lay down I mind link her as she gets up, * good night nat. I love you*.

Nat - I smile big and say, I love you too pup. I walk upstairs leaving wanda down here with you.

Wanda - I kneel down and say, I love you pup. If you need me or nat during the night, don't hesitate to come get us. Okay?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, * I know. Thank you Wanda. I love you.*

Wanda - I smile and say, I love you too. Goodnight.

(1,259 words)