80. Accident? Or On Purpose?

Y/n - I woke up and see that I'm naked still from last night. I smile and unlock the child lock for my crib and get out. I walk to our room and see nat and wanda asleep still. I change into Nats boxers and Wanda's shirt. I decide to tease them today thinking I'm ready to go to the next level with them. Sex. I smile at how sexy I look and then go downstairs and make some breakfast I can throw in the oven. I set a timer and then go upstairs and wake them up. I get on the bed and lay some kisses on their necks going up to their lips. I lay a firm kiss on Nats lips and then switch to wanda and lay a soft kiss. I see them both smile and then open their eyes expecting to see the other and not me. I smirk and then get up leaving the room without any words.

Nat - I look at wanda and say, what is she doing? Because if it's what I think it is.... I'm so down. I feel a smack on my arm and say, what the hell was that for?!

Wanda - when she is ready she'll tell us, but do not assume she is. Now lets go downstairs because it smells like something is cooking and she knows she can't cook when someone is not with her. I see nat nod her head and throws a shirt and boxers to me. I get dressed and see nat doing the same. We walk downstairs and see you on the couch playing on your phone. I raise my eyebrow and say, hi sweetheart how did you sleep?

Y/n - pretty good. I did get up in the night hearing some noises but other than that it was good. I smile as I see them both blush and then nat comes over and sits next to me. I see wanda walk into the kitchen so I turn to nat and say, how was your night?

Nat - I smirk and say, pretty good. How was hearing everything? I say teasing you.

Y/n - I roll my eyes and smirk to myself, was pretty good as well. Helped me at least. I say hinting at something I could've done but didn't.

Nat - I squint my eyes at you and go to say something but wanda walks back in the living room and has her arms crossed over her chest and a eyebrow raised.

Y/n - I look over and say, yes wanda?

Wanda - why were you cooking? You know you can't cook unless one of us is with you in case you slip.

Y/n - well I didn't feel like I would slip, but I know that you don't want me to cook by myself so I put everything into the oven and put a timer on and went and woke you both up. So if I did somehow slip, the timer would tell you I had something in the oven, but that's if you couldn't smell it cooking either.

Wanda - I nod but say, chill on the sarcasm or you'll be in the corner.

Y/n - you love me. Sarcasm is a part of me so you love my sarcasm. But love you too mama wands.

Nat - I chuckle and say, you're on it today love. You getting it all in so if you slip you don't have to worry about it for a few days?

Y/n - I shake my head and say, nah. Anyways, how was daddy natasha treating you last night wands?

Wanda - I blush like crazy and walk away and back into the kitchen. Perfect timing also since the timer went off. I grab it out and smile at what you made. A sokavian breakfast, I grab plates and plate it then I walk to the living room and say, girls breakfast is ready. Also, thank you for making this y/n.

Y/n - no problem love. But lets dig in and hope it's good because I haven't made this before.

Nat - I'm sure it's good baby. No need to put yourself down when it comes to cooking.

Time skip

Y/n - breakfast was delicious and I had cleaned the kitchen up. Nat and Wanda tried to clean up but I literally pushed them out of the kitchen. Once im done I grab my phone and text Lena. I ask if she is doing what we planned and she sends back "👍". I roll my eyes and chuckle then hear my phone go off. I cringe and silence it hoping wanda and nat didn't hear it. I see what Lena texted me and see, "😱🗡". I send back, "I know, it'll be a cool way to die." I turn my phone off after that and walk to the living room and see them both talking and then turn to look at me with a smile.