84. Bad Day

Wanda - it's a couple days after the day you were very little. We both loved that you depended on us for everything but we also love having you be a bit independent as well. We love just having you. Anyways, after that day, nat and I have noticed that you have kinda closed yourself away from us. We have tried seeing what's wrong but you just push us away. I'm starting to get worried and I know nat is as well but she is doing her tough facade. Nat and I have talked to Maria and kate to see if they have any advice, but I guess yelena is feeling the same. So we decided to have a play date later today. I look up as I hear someone walk into my home office expecting to see nat but I find you. I smile and save everything before closing my laptop. I open my arms and say, come here baby.

Y/n - I haven't been myself the last couple of days. I'm not exactly sure way but I've kinda closed myself off and distanced myself. I didn't want to bother them with whatever was going on. But right now I would like a cuddle with someone. I just started walking from our room not really paying attention to where I'm going. When I stop I look up and see that I'm in Wanda's office and see her look up and smile at me. She saves everything I'm guessing and then shuts her laptop off and opens her arms for me. I hear her say, "come here baby", I feel myself tear up a little and start walking to her. I straddle her lap so I'm still looking at her. I hide away in her neck as she hums and rubs my back gently. I whisper, I'm sorry miss.

Wanda - I pull back so I can look at you. Why're you sorry love? You didn't do anything wrong. Did you break a rule? I ask seeing if you'll talk to me.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and say, I don't know. Not coming to you or nat, not talking to you. I say looking down. I feel her lift my head and look at her, I feel my lip quiver when I see nothing but love and adoration.

Wanda - baby, we know something is wrong but that you'll come to us when you're ready. You have nothing to apologize for. Okay? I ask as I bring my thumb up to wipe your tears but you flinch back a little. I frown and say, what're you thinking about that's making our girl so sad? Hmm?

Y/n - I cry out as I realized I flinched and say, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I look at her and see a slight frown but her then ask me those questions. I shake my head and say, I don't know. I just feel off, like something is gonna go wrong and I'm not sure if I can do another wild ride like that. I see her nod and say, " I can understand that baby, but you shouldn't live like that. You should take it one day at a time and be happy. You're happy with us, yes?" I smile as I think about our time together and nod my head. I'm extremely happy with you and nat, miss.

Wanda - I smile and say, that's all we can ask for baby. I'm glad you're happy here. Now, how do you feel about having a play date with Lena, around lunch time? I watch as your eyes light up and you nod your head with a smile. I smile and say, okay good. Do you want to help me make lunch later? In about an hour?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, can we cuddle before we do? I see her smile and then pat my leg and say, "up you get baby, lets find nat and cuddle before we make lunch." I get off her and hold my hand out for her so I can help her up. She grabs my hand and keeps ahold of it as we walk out of her office and into the living room where I see nat on her phone. I look down not knowing how to feel around her and wanda anymore.

Nat - I look up and see wanda holding your hand as you both walk up to me. I smile and place my phone down on the endtable and say, come here sweetheart.

Y/n - I look up and see her with a smile and arms open. I smile lightly and sit on her lap knowing if I sat next to her she would pull me into her lap anyways. She hugs me tight and places a kiss on my forehead. My smile grows and I look to wanda and see her come and sit next to nat and bring my legs up on her lap. I'm basically laying on them both. I move my head into Nats neck and place a small kiss. Love you sir? Wait, what should I call you cause I call her miss or ma'am.