104. My Girls

Nat - I was in my office just finishing crying when I heard a knock on the door. I wipe my face quickly and try to hide the fact that I was crying and softly say, come in. I see the door open and see wanda holding you and asked if they could come in. I nod and look to my computer to save the little bit I did and shut my computer. I look at wanda with a small smile and say, I feel like you guys have avoided me for a while. I'm surprised that you're even here.

Wanda - I look at you confused and say, we haven't necessarily avoided you but we stayed away because y/n didn't want to be around you. I wanted to be with her so I knew she was taken care of and I was correct to do so since she was little most of the time. Do you know why?

Nat - I shake my head and say, I'm not exactly sure why and I've tried talking to you both but you'd ignore me and walk away. So I decided to let you have your space and wait for you to come to me. I didn't want to bother you. I see you poke your head out of hiding and look at me, I smile softly to you and say, hi babygirl.

Y/n - I wiggle a little in Wanda's arms and she places me down on my feet. I keep close to wanda and look back to nat and say, you hurt me. I feel wanda rub my back gently letting me know she is here with me. I see nat look confused so I continue. You hurt me by ignoring me, yelling at me, and when you punished me once for absolutely nothing.

Nat - i think about it and frown when I recall of all th things you're talking about. I look to you and say, y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't see what I was doing. I was stuck on autopilot and trying to be there for Lena while also trying not to have flashbacks myself. I'm so sorry. I tear up as I think more about it.

Wanda - I whisper to you and say, it's okay baby. Do you want to go hug her? I see you nod while slowly slipping into little space. I smile softly and pick you up placing you on my hip. I walk towards nat and say, babe look at me please.

Nat - I look to wanda and see her with a soft smile. I frown and say, im sorry wanda. I see her shake her head and mouth, well talk later. I nod and look to you and say, can I hold you malyshka?

Y/n - I hold my hands out for nat and whisper, dada. I see Nats smile get bigger and she takes me from wanda. I snuggle into her chest and yawn already feeling tired. I slowly blink while looking at nat when I hear her start humming the song she sings for me. I hear her whisper, " bye bye miss American pie" , before I slowly fall asleep in her arms.

Nat - I smile softly and lay a kiss on your forehead before looking up to wanda. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done anything remotely close to that. I guess just focusing on Lena since she was little most of the time while having her flashback made me want to protect her more. I wasn't there for her when she was still there. I had escaped and left her behind and she told me that they went harder on her because we were sisters.

Wanda - I nod my head showing that I'm listening and frown when I heard that they went harder onnlena just because they were sisters. It's okay baby, just promise you'll not do it again. I tried to divvy up my attention between the two of them since Lena was feeling closer with me. I didn't do a very good job but once I realized I apologized and cuddled with her. That's what I pulled you into the bedroom for. We wanted cuddles and have some us time but you left saying that she was a big girl and that you knew she understood what was happening and then left. I could feel that she was upset from that and honestly that upset me as well so that's why I gave you attitude and I apologize for that.

Nat - I shake my head and say, don't apologize. I understand now. What're we doing today? I don't have any work to do for the next few days since I was so focused on it since Lena left. I see wanda smile a little and say, "well the last few days she has been struggling to eat well so I promised her that if she finished at least of the plate she'd get a surprise and that if she finished the whole plate it would be a bigger surprise. So I thought since it's been a long few days since we've seen them, we could have a family movie night. What do you think?" I frown hearing that you've been struggling to eat and look to you. I lay a soft kiss to your nose and watch you scrunch it in reply. I smile and look back to wanda and say, that sounds amazing honestly. You want to call them? I've got the little one right now.

Wanda - I nod and say, I'll call them now. I see her smile and look at you as you snuggle more into her. I walk out of the office and call Maria saying what the plan is. She agrees and says they'll come by later. So we hang up and I walk back to the office and say, they're going to come by later which is what I planned. Would you like to cuddle before I would like to have everything set up?

Nat - I look up with a small nod and say, please I've missed holding my girls. We head up to bed and I lay down all holding you a wanda comes and cuddles into my side. I lean over and place a lingering kiss to her temple. I love you both so much.

(1,057 words)