83. Very Little

Y/n - they were showing me so much love and caring for me so well yesterday. It made me fall in love with them more. I woke up a lot earlier then them but I was also very little. I don't think I can speak, I've tried calling for them but it only came out in small babbles. I try to turn onto my stomach so I can crawl to them but it's very hard. I try a couple more times and then when I'm about to give up, I feel one of them wake up and move around. I turn my head and look to see nat up. I smile and babble at her while trying to make grabby hands.

Nat - when I woke up I noticed that you were up. I smile and see you turn to look at me while I'm guessing making grabby hands, and babllbling at me. My smile grows as I seem to realize you're very little right now. I get off the bed making sure not to wake wanda and pick you up. I walk us out of the room and into your little room and say, hey babygirl, did you sleep well? I don't really expect an answer back but you babble and then stop making it seem like you answered. I chuckle lightly and say, you did? That's awesome bug. Now lets get you changed and we can go and make mama some breakfast in bed. How does that sound?

Y/n - I smile with my eyes wide as I listen to daddy talk. When she stops talking I start babbling like I'm answering her. I giggle lightly when she makes a silly face. She then takes me out of my clothes and changes my diaper. I smile as she blows a Raspberry on my tummy and then changes me into my new outfit.

 I smile as she blows a Raspberry on my tummy and then changes me into my new outfit

Nat - I smile and pick you back up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I set you in your little bouncy chair for when your little like this and buckle you in.

i hear you whine a little as I buckle you in

i hear you whine a little as I buckle you in. I shush you gently and shake the little toy attached to it and see you smile as you start playing with it. I then turn and grab the stuff to make pancakes and add some fruit to it as well. As I make the pancakes I cut thr fruit up and then plop some blueberries in one for wanda, then some strawberries for me and banana slices for you. Once the pancakes are ready to flip, I flip them and then look to see you blinking slowly. I smile and grab a paci from the living room quickly and place it in your mouth. I walk back and plate everything and then unbuckle you. I whisper, lets go wake mama up sweetheart. I walk us upstairs and walk into our room. I smile as I see wanda somewhat awake as she tries searching the bed for us. I walk over and place a kiss on her shoulder. Morning baby, we made breakfast.

Wanda - I slowly wake up and see nat walk in while holding you. I smile and then hear nat tell me that you both made breakfast. I nod my head and stretch before getting out of bed. I take my shirt off and change into Nats hoodie and boxers and then walk downstairs seeing you and nat on the couch waiting for me. I see nat holding you while running her fingers over your features softly. I smile and whisper, morning baby. I see nat look at me with a smile and whisper morning back.

Nat - morning my love. Breakfast is in the kitchen. Go ahead and eat. I'm gonna stay here with our little one. She is very little today. I look up and see her nod her head with a huge smile. She walks over and kisses my lips and then your forehead. I watch her walk to the kitchen and smile as I see her wearing my boxers and hoodie. I look down at you and whisper, mama keeps stealing my clothes. Soon I'm not gonna have any if she keeps it up.

Y/n - I wake up slowly as I'm getting hungry. I suck on my paci a bit more wanting milk. When I don't get any I start whimpering. I feel someone bounce me gently as they hum. I calm down a little and open my eyes more and see daddy. I pout and cry out wanting mama so I can nurse.

Wanda - as I'm eating I have a gut feeling to go and check on you so I do just that. As I walk into the living room, I see nat bouncing you gently as you cry out. I smile and say, is my princess hungry? She need mama's milk?

Y/n - I stop crying when I hear mamas voice and turn to look at her. I smile and make grabby hands. Daddy hands me over to mama and mama sits on the couch and take her hoodie off. I latch on and start sucking gently and close my eyes as I get milk immediately. I feel something touch my face so I open my eyes and see mama looking at me with a huge smile and her finger tracing my nose and eyebrow. I smile as I feed from her and she starts humming. I look around for daddy wanting her here but I don't see her and I don't want to unlatch to look either. I whine and look at mama with big eyes.

Wanda - as I'm humming gently, I watch as you look around and then start whining as you look back at me with big eyes. I smile softly and say, whats wrong princess? You looking for daddy? Hmm? Is that it my love?
I hear nat come back in from the kitchen and smiles as we both see you gently kick happily since she comes to your view. I smile as you look between us both every now and then as you continue suck my breast.

Nat - I make some silly faces making you giggle a little. I feel a smack as my last silly face made you choke a little. I squint my eyes and say, you just smack me wanda?

Wanda - I nod my head as I gently pat your back which makes you burp a little. I smile and go to put my hoodie back on but you whine again. I roll my eyes and say, you can't be hungry baby, I just fed you for about 30 minutes. Let your stomach rest and then you can get more of mamas milk okay. I see your lip wobble and then nat takes you from me and whispers, "oh I know. Mama is so mean. Let's sneak a bottle hmm. I know you're still hungry. " I stand up and place my hands on my hip and say, Natalia Alianovna Romanova, you better not. She needs to rest her stomach for a little bit before she feeds again. If I see you trying to feed her a bottle then you'll be in trouble, you hear me?

Nat - I shush you as you continue to whine. I look to wanda and say, it's okay wanda. I then mouth that I won't and see her nod her head. I walk around the living room and hum out Lena's favorite song. American pie. As I'm humming I notice you slowly falling asleep. I smile and place a small kiss on your head and say, good night my love.

(1,276 words)