77. Cookout Surprise

Nat - as you nap I finish cleaning the house. Once im finished I come and check on you and see you're still sleeping. I smile and lay a soft kiss to your forehead and then join wanda in the kitchen to see if she needs any help.

Wanda - I turn and see nat walk into the kitchen, so I place the spatula down and walk to nat for a small cuddle. I smile as she places a kiss on my forehead so I lay my head on her chest while looking up to her and she leans down pecking my lips.

Nat - I smile and say, need any help my love? I sway us side to side gently and watch as she looks at me with so much love.

Wanda - I smile and say, if you want to prepare the meat for cooking then yes. If not then just go and keep y/n company while she is napping.

Nat - I nod my head and walk to the fridge and grab the meat I need to prepare. I start to patty up the burgers, I leave the hotdogs on the plate. I cut up the chicken into cubes so they can go on the chicken kabobs. As I finish the kabobs, I hear someone come in. I turn quickly and see you walking in while rubbing your eyes. I smile softly and say, hi sweetheart how was your nap?

Y/n - I wake up and look around realizing I feel asleep on the couch. I sigh and get up while walking to the kitchen. I open the door and then start rubbing my eyes. I hear nat ask me how my nap was. I just make grabby hands not in the mood to talk.

Nat - I smile and say, hang on my love. Let me wash my hands and then I'll pick you up. I see you nod your head so I get to washing my hands. Once my hands are clean and dried I walk over and pick you up. I lay a kiss on your cheek and say, I've missed you while you were napping sweet girl. I smile as you just cuddle into me more. I walk us upstairs and into your little room. I grab the things we need to change your butt and then lay you down. I shush your quietly as you whine and make grabby hands at me again. I lean down and place small kisses on your face making you giggle. I smile and say, my baby is really little right now huh? I say not really expecting you to answer me. I change you quickly and then pick you back up. You want to go see what mommy is doing?

Y/n - I nod my head with a smile and watch as nat walks around the house seeing if we can find wanda. After checking most of the house we didn't find her. I pout and look to natasha, and say, mama leave me?

Nat - I frown at you and say, no baby she didn't. Let's check outside. I walk us towards the kitchen and out the back door finding wanda pulling the grill put. I sigh in relief and day, there she is baby. Wanna walk to her?

Y/n - I look at wanda and make grabby hands. Mama! I see her stop and look at me and watch as her smile grows.

Wanda - I set the grill down and smile as I see my 2 loves

Wanda - I set the grill down and smile as I see my 2 loves. Hi babygirl, how was your nap? Hmm. I say as I walk over. I take you from nat and watch as nat leaves to go inside. I'm guessing to finish whatever she was doing. I look to you and notice you haven't really spoken. You just said mama. I say, you not talking now baby? That's okay. Was your nap good though?

Y/n - I nod my head and then hide away in her shoulder. I smile as I feel her gently pat my bottom. I whine when she stops and moves to check it. I hear her shush me as she continues to check if I need a change.

Wanda - I check your diaper and notice that you don't need a change. I smile and say, your dry baby. Good job!

Y/n - I move my but a little and she jokingly says, " I'm only here give butt pats huh? " I nod my head and move my butt again wanting her to give butt pats. I sigh as I feel her give small pats again.

Wanda - I smile and shake my head with a chuckle. I walk us inside and tell nat to finish placing the grill where we want to have the cookout. She nods her head and smile at the both of us. She places a kiss on my lips and then your head. As nat goes to the backyard to put the grill where it's needed, I head to the living room but stop when I hear a knock at the front door. I walk to the door and say, hey babygirl, you want to open the door? I feel you shake your head so I just open the door. I look and see maria, Kate, and a very special yelena. I smile and place a finger over my mouth for them to be quiet. I see them all nod so I let them in and then to you. Hey princess, you know how I said if your good then you'll get a surprise.

Y/n - I lift my head and look at her, I nod my head and smile.

Wanda - well your surprise is here. You've been very good today so why dont you turn and look at your surprise.

Y/n - I turn and see maria and Kate. I smile and make grabby hands for them. Maria grabs me and place a kiss on my head. I hug her and then stop when I see blonde hair behind them. I wiggle to be put down and maria does so. I move around them deciding not to be rude and push them out of my way. When I make it around them I see yelena. I pout with tears in my eyes and run into her arms. Lena!!!! I yell out.

Yelena - I smile and open my arms for you to run into. I catch you as you jump into my arms and I spin us around. I giggle as we fall to the ground but stay in the hug. I hear maria and wanda yell out, "BE CAREFUL!" I chuckle and say, hi bubba, I've missed you.

Y/n - I smile and just hold her close. I sigh and say, missed you too auntie. I feel a kiss being placed on my head and my smile grows. I get up and help her up and say, go see maria and Kate?

Yelena - we can do that bubba. Let's go. I hold my hand out and you place yours into mine. I walk us into the kitchen and see wanda, nat, maria, and kate having a conversation at the island. I smile and let go of your hand and go over to wanda and nat. I pull them into a hug and whisper, hiii.

Wanda - I chuckle and say, hi sweetheart, have you been good to your mommy and daddy? I feel her nod her head and smile, good baby.

Nat - I lean down so I'm eye level with Lena and say, how my baby sister doing hmm?

Lena - I'm good natty. Just missed you and wan. I see nat smile and pull me into a hug. I hear her whisper, "I missed you too little one." I feel myself slip into little space. I whine and say, uppie pease natty.

Nat - I smile big and pick you up. That better love? I see her nod and lay her head on my shoulder. I look over and see Kate holding you as you hug them both.

Wanda - I smile as I watch you interact with maria and kate. I walk over and say, hey babygirl, do you like your surprise?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, love my surprise mama. Tank you.

(1,377 words)