85. Little Date Pt. 1

Nat - so it's a few days after the somewhat upsetting play date, but wanda and I decided even though you've been having a few bad days that we want to go out and enjoy each other's presence. Wanda has made breakfast already and it was delicious as always but we're going out for lunch. So right now I'm trying to get your attention but you're to busy playing with toys.

Y/n - daddy has been trying to get my attention but I don't want to talk today. I haven't really spoken since I've woken up but I don't care. I'm playing with my toys and next thing I know, daddy is picking me up. I whine and wiggle in her arms wanting down.

Nat - no baby, we're going out and you would've known that if you had answered me. Let's get changed into something more appropriate for the outside world. You can't go out with no pants on. I say and tickle your side a little. I don't hear you giggle which makes me frown and look at you. I see you with your arms across your chest with a pout. I smile softly and say, oh I know, daddy is being so mean. Do you want mama instead? I ask wanting you to be in a happy mood.

Y/n - I shake my head and wrap my hands around Daddys neck for a hug. After that daddy says I can pick my own clothes so I wiggle in her arms and she sets me down. I smile and run to my closet and look at my clothes for when I'm in little space. I don't have much but I have enough. I look through them and smile when I find mamas favorite shirt. I decide to pair it with a skirt and a headband to match. I walk back to daddy and hand it to her. She helps me change into a new diaper before changing me into my clothes.

Nat - I smile and say, you're so cute

Nat - I smile and say, you're so cute. Let's go see what mama is doing, if you're quiet ill let you scare her okay? I see you smile and nod your head while placing a finger on your lips. I nod my head and whisper, shhh. That's right baby. I walk us down the stairs and scope out where wanda is. I see her on the couch on her phone looking at something, I can't really tell with how far I am. I set you down and point to where wanda is and place a finger on my mouth saying to be quiet. I see you nod your head and start to crawl over to where wanda is. I smile and wait for you to scare her.

Wanda - I'm on my phone looking up places where we can go on our date. As I am doing this I hear someone coming down the stairs but I don't acknowledge them just yet. I don't hear anymore noise so I'm assuming they're up to something. As I am about to set my phone down I hear a small, "boo!". I jump a little to show that I've been scared and place a hand on my chest. Oh my goodness, baby you almost gave me a heart attack, I say with a smile. I pick you up and hear your sweet giggles. I kiss your forehead and then look to nat with a slight stern/happy look. Did you give my precious baby this idea?

Y/n - I see mamas face go stern looking and her start talking to daddy

Y/n - I see mamas face go stern looking and her start talking to daddy. I giggle and say, daddy gave me idea mama. I no want to but daddy say I no go on date if I no do it. I say lying.

Nat - I raise an eyebrow and say, oh is that so little one? I see you hide in Wanda's neck which makes me smile lightly. I look to wanda who has a huge smile, happy that we have our happy little girl back. At least right now. I clap my hands and say, okay I know im hungry, what about you two beautiful ladies?

 I clap my hands and say, okay I know im hungry, what about you two beautiful ladies?

Wanda - I blush a little and look down and say, I know my little girl is. I can hear the monster in her tummy. I tickle you a little making you giggle. Alright lets go and have lunch and then we'll go on our little date yes?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, where we going mama? I see her look at me a say, " you'll find out soon enough won't you princess?" I pout and say, but mama!

Wanda - I chuckle and say, no pouting love. You'll love it. I promise. I hold you close and kiss your head. I've missed my happy girl. The one always keeping me on my toes with how playful/naughty you are. I hear you giggle which makes my smile grow. I love you baby.

Time skip to lunch

We just got to the restaurant and when you realized we were coming here, which is your favorite, you start bouncing with excitement. We both smiled at how excited you are and soon are seated and waiting for our food.

Nat - wanda and I had gotten a pasta dish since that's what we were craving. You got a plate of Dino nuggets with mac and cheese, and we told you to have a dish of fruit to go with it as well. I smile as you didn't put much of a fuss as I thought you would. We eat and soon are on our way to a secret place.

Y/n - daddy made me get fruit with lunch but I didn't really mind since it had my favorites, but we are now leaving the place and going somewhere else. I am sat in my carseat with mama beside me since I asked her to sit with me. I look at her and say, mama? Where we going now?

Wanda - I smile and say, we're going somewhere special. That's all I can say bug. You'll enjoy it though. I see you nod your head and pull my hand onto your chest. I rub softly knowing you like rubs anywhere. I just look at you with so much love and whisper, I love you so much baby.

Y/n - I smile and say, love Mama too. Daddy eh, not as much as mama though. I say and giggle as I hear daddy gasp and feign hurt.

Nat - I heard what you said and say, I guess you don't want your surprise then do you little monster? I hear you say, "noooo, daddy I wanna see it. Sowwy." I smile and say, I'm messing with you love. Of course we're seeing it. But thank you for the apology.

Y/n - I huff and pout looking at wanda who chuckle at me. I smile and say, beautiful mama.

Wanda - my smile grows huge and I lean down and place a bunch if kisses onto your face. Thank you baby. Also I love what you're wearing. I don't believe I told you that yet.

Y/n - I smile and say, I picked mama. I big girl.

Wanda - you did? Wow my baby is growing up. I'm so proud of you my love. I say with a proud tone.

Y/n - I wiggle at the praise and bring my thumb up to my mouth and suck on it. I blink slowly and then feel my thumb being pulled out of my mouth and something replacing it. I then recognize it as my paci so I suck on that as I look at mamas green eyes.

(1,279 words)