76. Cookout Prep/Bad Day

Y/n - I had slipped out of my headsoace a little bit ago but im still not fully big. So I guess I'm in between headspaces. I walk out of the room from going to change. I kept my onsie one that nat had put me in this morning not feeling like changing out of it. But my outift now....

I smile at it and then walk downstairs and see nat and wanda look at me

I smile at it and then walk downstairs and see nat and wanda look at me. I walk over to them and shyly say, hi.

Wanda - I smile and lightly laugh at how you're still somewhat shy with us. I walk over and say, hi sweetheart. You feeling somewhat big? I ask knowing you're not little as of right now.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and say, I don't know. Kinda feel in between headspaces right now. I see wanda nod her head with a big smile and hear her say, "that's okay baby, do you maybe want to help me prep for the cookout?" I nod my head and say, I can help, maybe.

Wanda - I smile and say, okay, good. I'm thinking of cutting up some veggies to do chicken kabobs, and then making a side salad if people want some. Then I was thinking pasta salad if you like that baby.

Y/n - I nod my head and day, sounds good. Not too much to do I guess. What's nat gonna do while we prep? I ask curiously.

Nat - I come out of the kitchen and say, im going to clean up a little, even though it's mostly clean I still want to straighten up. I watch as you giggle and shake my head with a smile, whyre you giggling over there huh?

Y/n - you said you wanted to strighten up. You're too gay for that nat. I continue to giggle as wanda laughs also. I see nat squint her eyes playfully but u run in the opposite direction and back up the stairs. I giggle as I hear footsteps running behind me also. I make it to our room and jump on the bed and under the covers.

Nat - I see your un into our room so I run after you. I hear you giggle as you cover yourself with the blankets. I smile and say, where my naughty, teasing baby go? Hmm. Wanda! Come up here and help me find our teasing baby! I hear you giggle and smile as I move around the room making my footsteps loud enough for you to hear. I move close to the bed and hear you stop giggle and hold your breath, I bite my lip at how funny that is and walk away from the bed so you can breathe again.

Wanda - I get up and see nat walking away from the bed and say, what're you doing nat? I see nat point to the bed and whisper, "she is there but if I go near she stops giggling and breathing. I think she slipped a little in her headspace." I nod and shake my head with a smile. I then say loud enough for you to hear and say, Nats gone baby. Come out from under the covers. I watch you move out from under the covers and smile at me but stop when you see nat behind me. I smile and say, she won't do anything. Not with me here to protect you. Come on. I say holding my hand out for you.

Y/n - I walk slowly to wanda and make grabby hands when I am closer. Uppie please. I feel her pick me up and then ask, "how old are you baby?" I frown and shrug while hiding my head in her shoulders. She nods and rubs my back and say, "it's okay, lets go downstairs. You can still help me out, yea?" I nod my head and say, I help ma.