113. Serious Talk

Y/n - everyone came over and was spoiling me. I literally got a bunch of stuff which I love. Uncle piety gave me a bunch of Legos which I appreciated. After everyone left, Maria and Kate stayed a bit longer wanting some time with me before they leave taking Lena with them.

Kate - I find you in your little room while Lena stays with wanda and nat. Hey sweetheart, you want to hang out with your auntie Katie? I ask as I walk further into your room.

Y/n - I was drawing another picture when auntie Katie came in and scared me. I jump a little and then try to hide my picture on time. I turn to see her with a look of worry. I frown and say, no look at me like that auntie.

Kate - I frown and say, sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you, that's why I looked at you like that. I then smile and say, what were you working on before I accidentally scared you?

Y/n - I shrug and say, just drawing auntie. Nothing that is worthy of showing.

Kate - I sit next to you and say, everything you do is worthy of love honey. Can I look? I ask as I look at you.

Y/n - I nod with hesitation but unscramble the picture and show her.

Kate - I see the drawing and say, this looks amazing baby

Kate - I see the drawing and say, this looks amazing baby. But is this what you're feeling because of what natasha did?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, yea. I was broken when they saved me and then they slowly put me back together but when she did what she did, a few pieces fell again. But we had a small conversation and those pieces went back. I'm just hoping that nothing happens again because I don't think I'll survive that. You know?

Kate - I nod my head and say, I understand that. What you're feeling is completely okay, your feelings are valid baby. When you talk with wanda and natasha, tell them what you told me okay.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, thank you auntie kate. I climb into her lap and hug her. I smile when she hugs me just as tight and kisses my head.

Kate - I love you y/n. I look over to the door when I see nat and Maria with a smile.

Maria - it's time to leave babe. I see her frown before I see you look up with tears in your eyes. I frown as well and crouch down and say, I'm sorry honey but you're always welcome over. You know that. Come here. I open my arms and watch you slowly get out of Kate's hold and walk over to me slowly. I smile and take a couple of steps lifting you up and giving you a big hug. I love you honey.

Y/n- I giggle a little when Maria gives me a big hug. I love you too auntie Maria. I lay my head in the crook of her neck and mumble, see you soon?

Maria - I nod and say, you will. I'm sure we'll be over for a dinner or a sleepover soon. I smile when I hear a small squeal and you start to wiggle in my arms excitedly.

Nat - I smile watching you with Kate and Maria. I then frown thinking about how much shit I put both you and wanda through. I say, alright baby, time to let them leave.

Kate - I slightly glare at nat when Maria raises an eyebrow at my actions towards her. I shake my head and say, come here baby. Let's head downstairs and see mama.

Y/n - I nod my head and make grabby hands to Kate. Maria hands me over and kate walks us out the room and downstairs. I smile when I see wanda cleaning up a little bit. Mama! I say happy to see her.

Wanda - I'm wiping down thw kitchen counter when I hear my baby happily call out my name. I smile and look up to Kate holding her. You move to jump out of her hold when I catch you with my powers. I walk over and grab you before I slightly scold you. Y/n maximoff romanoff, you do not jump out of someone's hold like that. You could've gotten hurt. I see you frown and whisper, "sowwy mama." I nod my head and kiss your head.

Y/n - I frown as mama scolded me but I understand why she did it. I hide away in the crook of her neck and lay a soft kiss there. I feel her kiss my head again which makes me smile. I look up and see auntie kate standing there, she makes a funny face to cheer me up which makes me giggle.

Lena - I smile as I'm sitting on the couch in the living room. I look behind me to see Maria come down and walk over to me. I get up and bring her into a hug and whisper. love you.

Maria - I smile and kiss the top of Lena's head. I love you too baby. Now lets head home. Kate babe, come on.

Kate - I nod and make my way to her and say, bye guys, we love you.

Wanda - bye girls, love you too. Call me later so we can set up another day to hang out. I see Maria and kate nod and leave after that. Nat shuts the door and walks over to me. I smile softly and say, baby would you like to talk now?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I have something to show when we talk. Can I go grab it first?

Nat - of course. Go ahead and grab it. I say with a soft smile.

Y/n - I run up and grab the drawing and smile when I remember what kate said. I nod and run back downstairs and sit on the couch. I hold the drawing up to my chest so they don't see it yet. I sigh and say, when you guys saved me from lokis auction and again when loki kidnapped me. You healed me, especially with the trauma I've endured with loki and Sharon. You've let me heal and made me feel much better. I let out a much needed breath and then look to nat. When you did what you did, it broke me. You made me feel like how I was when I was with Sharon and loki. I show the drawing and say, those pieces that aren't with the heart, that's the damage you did. You broke what was healed and some of them went back into place when we had the small conversation earlier this morning. Some are still not together so what you need to do is fix it. Because if you break me again, I don't know if I'll survive that. So please don't break my trust.

Nat - I listen as you explain everything and let a few tears fall. I nod and whisper, I'm so sorry y/n. I will work to earn your trust again and I'll go at your pace. I want to be in your life and I would like to fix what I've done. I hope in time I'll get you're forgiveness but you don't have to forgive me now. I understand why you wouldn't. I wipe my tears and look at you softly.

Wanda - I feel myself tearing up at what you just said. I see the picture and frown at how badly you've been hurt. I gently grab the paper and run my hand over the drawing. I look at you and say, I'm so sorry for what you went through baby. But I'm happy that we've helped you heal from those tramas. Even though nat messed up a little I'm with you till the end. I know she'll work to fix this because we know her.

Y/n - I nod my head with a smile. I look at Wanda and say, we do know her which is why.... I look over to nat and finish saying, I forgive you.

Nat - I let a sob out and kneel down in front of you and hug you tightly. I love you so much baby. I'm truly sorry for everything I did.

Y/n - I know nat. Just know if you mess up again, we will not be together anymore. I will leave. I see her nod and continue to hug me.

Wanda - I smile and mouth, I'm proud of you.

Y/n - I look at nat and say, cuddles now please?

Nat - anything you want princess. I get up and sit next to where you are and pull you into my lap. I hold my hand out for wanda and pull her next to us. I love you both so much.

(1,488 words)