100. The Park

Nat - its been a few weeks since wanda took us on our "all day date" and you havent been little that much. Today you woke up in a very young headspace so wanda and I decided to surprise you with someone you haven't seen in a little while. I texted some people and said to meet at the park closest to us. It's practically stranded so no one will be there but us. It's perfect for our crazy family. I hear some babbling behind me and smile knowing Wanda is holding you. I turn around and say, hey my princess, is mama treating you right? I see wanda shake her head with a smile and lean over to kiss me. My smile grows breaking our kiss which makes her chuckle.

Wanda - I scoff and say in a playful tone to make you giggle, daddy is going to go to timeout if she says that again. I hear your pretty giggles which makes me smile and look to nat with a smirk and say, see even our little one agrees.

Y/n - I'm very little right now and I babble as I watch mama and dada kiss. I pout and whine trying to move my hands to push them away from each other. I hear chuckling from them both as they pull away and look at me with so much love in their eyes. I smile and bring my hand to my mouth and start sucking on my thumb as I look between the both of them.

Nat - I take you from wanda and say, alright bug I know you want all the attention on you and we're happy to give it. I look to wanda and ask, what time is it?

Wanda - I check my phone for the time and notice it's about time for your first nap. I smile and say, nap time one. I'll go upstairs and get ready to nurse her. You can change her if you'd like nat.

Nat - I nod my head and follow wanda as she heads upstairs. I walk into your little room and smile at the finished product.

I set you down in your crib and walk to the closet to grab something comfy to wear for a nap

I set you down in your crib and walk to the closet to grab something comfy to wear for a nap. I smile as I find the perfect onesie and grab it while grabbing things to change your diaper as well. I change you into a new diaper and into your onesie.

Once that's done

Once that's done. I pick you up and walk to our room and smile seeing wanda ready for you. I wait for her to see the outfit I put you in and see her laugh and shake her head lightly. I hand you over to her and smile as she helps latch you on.