111. Christmas Get-Together

Nat - I wake up in this cold bed at the hotel. I sigh when I remember today is Christmas and that we're doing a get together. I fell asleep early yesterday because I went hard-core in the gym. I look at my phone and see wandas message asking how I'm doing. I smile thinking that I may have a chance to repair this relationship with the both of you. I decide to get ready for going over to help set up. I message wanda to let her know so she can tell you. I'm hoping you don't freak out.

Wanda - as I wake up and quickly take a shower to get ready for today. I hear my phone ding as I get out of the shower which makes me question who's messaging me this early. I wrap a towel around me and make my way to my phone that's on the end table. I see it was nat who message saying that she is on her way to come help me. I nod and message back. "I already told y/n that you would be here so she is prepared. I want to let you know that she wants to talk. Either when it's just us when she wakes which I don't think will happen. Or later today when everyone is gone. Just thought I'd let you know so you're prepared for that conversation." I set my phone down and start to grab me some clothes to wear. I smile when I see y/ns favorite outfit for me in here so I decide to wear that. I grab it and place it on the closet door for me to change into later before everyone shows up. I grab some comfortable to wear when doing a lot of things. I quickly change and smile at how I still look nice.

I walk out of my room and check in on you and Lena as you borh stayed in your little room

I walk out of my room and check in on you and Lena as you borh stayed in your little room. I smile seeing that you're cuddling with Lena as you're both sleeping. I quietly shut the door again and make my way downstairs and start cleaning up some. As I finish cleaning the living room I hear a quiet knock on the front door. I go and open the door seeing nat there with 2 bouquets of flowers. I smile lightly and say, hi nat, come in. I'll get vases for these and then you can help me clean up. Y/n is sleeping still as well as Lena. They should wake up soon though.

Nat - I nod my head and walk in the house and follow her as she walks to the kitchen and finds our extra vases in the storage closet. I notice there are two vases out already with a fresh bouquet in them. I frown seeing them but don't question it. I prepare the flowers to go in the vases while she quickly cleans and fills them with water. I look at her once im finished and smile seeing her dance slightly as she cleans the vases. Did I ruin everything between us three?

Wanda - I freeze and say. Let's wait until we all talk. Lena should be getting up soon since she fell asleep earlier than y/n. I'm not exactly sure when she fell asleep so it might be later tonight after everyone leaves, for us to talk. So just be patient and don't do anything unless she comes up to you. I turn and look to nat as I finish filling the extra vases.

Nat - I nod my head and say, okay. I won't do anything unless she comes up to me. I look down and sigh as I think about everything that has happened. I'm sorry wanda. I'll start doing stuff around the house. You can check on the girls if you want. I say and get up to leave the kitchen to start cleaning up.

Lena- I wake up hearing some noise from downstairs. I stretch and then climb out of bed not waking y/n. I make my way to the stairs and stop when I hear my sestras voice. Nats here? I go down the stairs and see her leave the kitchen and start cleaning up the little mess in the living room. She doesn't even notice me here yet which is fine. I make my way further into the room and see her freeze and look up. She sighs a breath of what seems like relief when she realizes it's me. Nat. I say with no emotion and walk into the kitchen wanting wanda.

Wanda - I stayed in the kitchen when nat left to start cleaning. I sighed and lean against the counter with my head in my hands. I look up when I hear someone come in and smile seeing Lena. Hi baby, how did you sleep? I ask as I open my arms for a hug.

Lena - I smile when seeing wanda and make my way into her arms. I slept good auntie, how about you? Y/n is asleep still, I wasn't sure if you wanted her awake yet. I relax in her arms enjoying the hug.

Wanda - I smile and say, I'm glad you slept good honey. I did as well. Y/n can sleep for a little bit longer, she was nervous for today so she was up later than you. I hug a bit tighter before laying a kiss on her head and say, thank you for leaving her asleep though baby.

Lena - I smile and nod my head. Can we cuddle please? I ask with my pouty face. I see her chuckle with a soft smile and nod her head. I pump my fist and say, hell yea. I go to walk out when I feel a soft smack on my bottom. I pout and turn around to face her and say, what was that for?

Wanda - I shake my head and say, you know I don't like curse words in this house. You're lucky I'm not giving you an actual spanking. Now lets go and cuddle for a little before we need to actually set up everything. Okay.

Lena - I nod my head and whisper, sorry I forgot and I was excited for cuddles. I see her nod which makes me do grabby hands wanting picked up. Uppie pease auntie wan.

Wanda - I pick Lena up and make my way to the couch and set her on my lap once im sat down. I hold her close and lay a couple small kisses on her head. Relax sweetheart. We can cuddle for a little bit okay.

Lena - I nod my head and smile. Love you auntie. I lay my head in the crook of her neck and sigh in content. I slowly feel myself get drowsy and soon fall asleep again.

Y/n - I wake up in my little room by myself. I get up and change into my big clothes as I'm not little. I go down the stairs and freeze in my spot when I see who I thought was going to be here later when everyone else was here.

Natasha..... what're you doing here?

(1,200 words)