92. Meeting Natasha's and Yelena's Parents

Yelena - after getting in trouble with maria and kate I gotten a message from Melina. She told me that she is coming to see natasha and I so I start to panic a little not knowing how nat will react. I call wanda and she immediately picks up. "Yelena, baby are you okay?" She asks worried. I chuckle a little and say, yes I'm fine. I wanted to tell you this so you can break it to nat. I'm not sure how she'll react and if it's bad I don't want to be on the opposing side. " really yelena? Fine what is it?" I sigh and say extremly fast, melinaandalexiwanttovisitus! " sweetheart, I can't understand you when you talk that fast. So take a deep breath and tell me slower please." I take a deep breath and say, Melina and Alexi wants to visit us. I here a gasp and then Russian from I'm guessing nat so that makes me think I'm on speaker. I whine and say, wanda I didn't want to tell her. " I know baby but she put it on speaker. I'm sorry, but who are Melina and Alexi? " I whisper our adoptive parents before the red room.

Wanda - I look at nat who freezes when yelena whispers that. I say, okay I'll handle nat, you tell Maria and kate to come over here with you. I here a small okay from yelena before she hangs up the phone. I set my phone down and say, nat baby, are you okay? Talk to me please.

Nat - I groan and say, I don't want them here. I move and sit on the couch placing my head in my hands. I feel the couch move and then hands placed on my knees from in front of me. I'm guessing wanda is in front of me while you are beside me. I look up and see that I'm right. I see wanda look at me with a soft look which makes me smile. I love the both of you so much, I feel like meeting my "parents" would be to much for all of us. I - they are too much at times.

Wanda - I smile softly and say to try and make her feel better, baby, look at Clint and Pietro, they're too much at times but they're family.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I can be alot a times but you love me.

Nat - I face you and say, you are not alot to handle, what do you mean? I ask confused.

Y/n - just with flashbacks and stuff like that. That can be a lot to handle and I know sometimes I don't react well when either of you try to help. Especially if it happens when I'm little. I see them nod when a certain memory pops up and I frown as well still upset that I said they weren't my mama and daddy while in little space.

Nat - baby, those you can't help. You've apologized for what you said even though we KNOW you didn't mean those words. You are more than enough and are not hard to handle. Understand me? I smile when I see you nod. I lean over and place a kiss on your cheek and then move to wanda and kiss her. If you both want to then I'm okay with it. I just, I'm not sure what will happen though. Melina is mine and yelenas adoptive mom, alexi is our very loud and obnoxious adoptive dad. So if he's loud just tell him to shut up.

Wanda - I chuckle a little and say, okay. We can do that love. Are you okay with them coming because if you're not then we can wait until you are ready. I see her shake her head and say, "we can do it. Can't tell them no anyways. " I smile and kiss her cheek, alright. We watching a movie and cuddling until the girls get here so we can wait for your parents together?

Y/n - please, I want cuddles. I'm low on my cuddle meter. I smile when I feel nat pull me into her lap and tickle me like crazy. I laugh and try to move away when she stops and kisses me. I chuckle and say, please nat. I wan cuddles.

Nat - I nod my head and pull you closer to me while on my lap. I look to wanda and say, you too mama. Our baby is low on her cuddle meter.

Wanda - I smile and curl into the both of you and leave small kisses on your shoulder. I see nat looking at me with so much love in her eyes which makes my smile grow and lean in for a kiss. As our lips are about to touch, we jump back from rapid knocking on our door. I get up and go to answer the door. When it's open I feel a body collide with mine. I look and see its yelena and pick her up. I shush her and say, it's okay love. Auntie wanda is here baby. Let's all cuddle for a little. I wave Maria and kate in and close the door. I walk us into the living room and see nat look at us and frowns when she sees me carry yelena in. I smile to let her know everything is okay.

Yelena - I smile as wanda holds me just wanting cuddles from her. I hold onto her tighter and feel her squeeze tighter in response. I whisper, wan cuddles auntie. I say as I'm in little space right now.

Wanda - I smile as yelena whispers to me that she wants to cuddle. I whisper back, do you want to cuddle with nat and y/n as well or just me?

Yelena - just you please auntie. I feel her nod and rub my back while moving to sit somewhere. Once she sits I peek through and recognize that we're in the recliner. I move and relax more into her as she rubs my back gently.

Y/n - I look over wanting wanda and see her with yelena. I frown while slipping into little space as well and say, daddy wan mama too.

Nat - I smile and say, I know babygirl, but mama is cuddling with Lena. Lena is nervous since her and daddys parent are coming to visit. She just needs comfort. You want to ask if you can join?

Y/n - I shake my head and look to auntie kate smiling at me. I move over to her and cuddle into her. Missed you auntie.

Kate - I smile and say, I've missed you to baby. How have you been?

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and move my thumb to suck on it but auntie kate stops me. I whine and hide my face into her chest.

Wanda - I smile and say, hun you know you can't suck your thumb. If you want something to suck on ask daddy for your paci.

Y/n - I don't do anything and keep hiding away in Kate's chest. I feel her arms wrap around me and hold me closer. I hear her whisper, "you want your paci love?" I nod my head lightly and say, pwease. I feel a little movement before my paci is rubbed against my lips. I smile and accept it, slowly sucking on it.

After a few more minutes I'm close to falling asleep when we hear a loud knock which scares me and makes me start crying. I feel myself bounce a little as kate tries to calm me down. I feel hands wipe my tears and see daddy doing that. I make grabby hands for her and say, pease daddy.

Nat - I smile lightly and take you from kate and walk to open the door. Before I get there I hear another loud knock which makes you cry again. I shush you and say, it's okay baby. I open the door and glare at alexi knowing that it was him knocking. I see them both at the door and say, be quiet and don't touch anything. I walk away from the door so I can be next to wanda and yelena. I place my hand on yelena back and say, if you need space, we both can go up to y/n's little room. Okay. Just tell wanda or I and we will do that. I see her nod her head so I smile and turn to look at Melina and Alexi.

Why are you here?

(1,428 words)