82. Lots Of Aftercare

Wanda - as you sleep, nat and I talk feeling very happy about what happened. We talk about what we can do for aftercare for you, even if it wasn't as extreme as most, we want to show that we care and want to take care of you so we decided to do movies and cuddles. That is whenever you wake up.

Nat - I run my hand through your hair smiling as I think about earlier. I think at how you were in the submissive positions and being so good. I look at wanda and see her smirking at me which makes me chuckle. What're you smirking for?

Wanda - I smile and say, I know what you were thinking about. I know that you liked her being in the submissive positions, as did I. She was really good, at least for her first time with us. I see nat smile and nod her head agreeing with me. I look down as you stir and see you opening your eyes. I smile and say, hey sweetheart. How're you feeling?

Y/n - I smile and say, I feel amazing. Thank you. I think this was the only good experience I've had. I see them both give me a sad smile. I lean in towards nat and pucker my lips. Kiss please?

Nat - I look at you and say, hmm I'll never say no to a kiss baby. I lean down and land three kisses to your lips. I see you go to wanda and do the same to her. I see wanda land three soft kisses like I did and smile. Alright baby, lets go shower quickly and then we can watch movies and cuddle. Hmm, how does that sound?

Y/n - I smile and say, sounds good. As long as you both wash me, I'm pretty sure I can't move my legs. I hear them both chuckle which makes my smile grow. I feel the bed move and see wanda get out of bed. She walks to the bathroom and does something as nat stays with me. I move myself and wrap my arms around her. I whisper, I love you Natasha.

Nat - I squint my eyes and say, did you just full name me? I feel you chuckle and nod your head. I scoff playfully and say, y/full/n you don't full name me unless I've done something wrong. Okay. I look at you and see you pouting but nod your head. I smile and kiss your pout. Let's go to the bathroom so we can get cleaned up now. I start to move out the bed when your grip tightens around me. I whisper, let go sweetheart. I'm going to carry you.

Y/n - when she says she'll carry me I let go. I feel myself being lifted and we make our way to the bathroom. I see wanda turn the bath off and look at us with a smile.

Wanda - bath is ready. We just need our princess in there. I see you blush a little from me calling you princess. I smile and say, I love that we can all make you blush.

Nat - I place you in the bath and start washing you as you talk with wanda, I tilt your head back and wash it making sure not to get soap in your eyes. I hear you moan softly which make me smile knowing that I'm making you feel good and relaxed. Soon I'm finished washing you all up so I ask, do you want to stay in the water for a little or just get out now and do what we planned?

Y/n - I sigh and say, get out now please. I smile as nat gently takes me out the bath and then wraps a fluffy towel around me. She gently dries me and then picks me and walks us to the room and places me on the bed. I close my eyes feeling sleepy again.

Wanda - I grab some sweatpants and boxers of nats and then a sports bra for you to wear. I dress you up and smile as you open your eyes when I'm finished.

 I dress you up and smile as you open your eyes when I'm finished

I see you smile at me and then pucker your lips. I chuckle and lean down and place a couple of kisses on your lips. I hold my hand out and say, lets go cuddle and relax downstairs my love.

Y/n - I nod my head and place my hand in Wanda's and then we both walk down. I loon around for nat and pout when I don't see her down here. I look to wanda with my pout.

Wanda - she is probably in the kitchen making some snacks. Do you want to see if she needs any help or do you want to sit while I go help her?

Y/n - go see daddy. I say slightly slipping in my little headspace. I see wanda smile and nod her head, I keep my hand in hers as we walk into the kitchen. I smile and jump a little showing that I'm happy when I see nat. Daddy! I yell out as I run to her.

Nat - I turn around with a big smile as I hear you. Hey babygirl, how're you feeling my love? I say as I pick you up.

Y/n - I good daddy. I look at wanda and see her walk over and hug us both. I smile and lean forward pressing a kiss on her nose. I see her scrunch it which make me laugh and say, mama I got your nose scrunch.

Wanda - I smile and say, I know baby. You look so cute when you do it. I see you scrunch your nose in reply which makes me chuckle lightly. I look to see nat looking at me already. I stand on my tiptoes and peck her lips. I hear you gag which makes me turn and squint my eyes at you and say, did you just gag at me for kissing daddy?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, gross.

Wanda - I look at nat who smirks at me. I smirk back and with both start placing kisses all over your face. We hear your giggles which makes us laugh as well. We soon pull away and finish making the popcorn and cutting up some fruits. I put them into separate bowls and walk to the living room as nat who is carrying you, follows me. We all sit and I put on a Disney movie. We all cuddle close together and snack as we watch the movie.

Y/n - I smile as I'm in between them, I look to nat and pucker my lips. Kiss pease daddy?
I feel nat lean down and place a kiss on my lips and then my forehead. I smile and turn to do the same to wanda. She does the same as nat. I whisper to them both, love you mama. Love you daddy.

(1,166 words)