99. Surprising But Not Surprising News

Wanda - I freeze for a few seconds and then turn to look at her. I see all the love she holds for us in her eyes and say, you want that? I mean the marriage and maybe kids?

Nat - I nod with a smile and say, I love the both of you and I know we both want that with her. So what do you say?

Wanda - I smile big and say, yes let's do it baby. Do you have a plan already or do you want to come up with something?

Nat - I wanted to come up with something with you, I thought we could go somewhere and have a week there and on our last day at that place we'd propose and then go somewhere else for a week. I thought that'd be something we all want/need. Plus the girls can come with us. Family outing. I say with a smile.

Wanda - that's perfect. We can be subtle with asking her where she'd want to visit and that can be the place we go to after we propose. I see nat smile and agree. We both continue talking about random things and after a few hours it's around 1 in the morning. Nat and I decide to go ahead and sleep and when we go to put the fire out, you walk out still in wolf form. I smile and say, have a good sleep wolf?

Y/n - I nod my head and lay by the fire liking the heat from it. I look at them and mind link them both. Were you coming to bed?

Nat - I nod my head and say, we were but we can stay up some more if you'd like to my love. Do you want to?

Y/n - I go to nod my head but I don't want to keep them up so I shake my head no. I see nat look at me with a confused look but I then say, I don't want to keep you up. Go to bed nat. I'll stay and look at the stars some more before joining.

Nat - we can look at the stars with you. I say ignoring that you told me no. I look to wanda and see her agree with me. We both walk towards you and we lay down next to you. I kiss your nose and say, I love you my wolf.

Wanda - I smile seeing how nat is with you. I run my hand through your fur and relax while looking up at the sky.

Y/n - I look at the sky with a soft smile and say softly, I know these have been hectic times since we met and we've had our up and downs but I'm really thankful for the both of you. I look to nat and see her already looking at me. I lean over and lay my head on her lap and close my eyes enjoying the cuddles.

Nat - I whisper, we love you baby, so so much. I'm extremely happy that we found you and I'm sorry for what you have been through but just know, you can come to me and wanda for anything at all, no matter how little or how big they may seem. I know for sure that Maria, kate, and yelena will say the same.

Y/n - I get up and walk a little away from the both of them and go to shift back to normal. I groan as my body cracks feeling them shift into place. Once im fully shifted back, I walk up to nat and sit onto her lap. I hide my head in her neck and place a soft kiss. I whisper, I know you will be here for me for whatever and that I can come to you or wanda or Maria, kate or yelena. Or all of you. I thank you for that honestly. But what if it becomes to much for me and I don't know how to say what's wrong?

Nat - I frown and say, is there something going on that's making you say this?

Wanda - I hear what nat says and and furrow my eyebrows, whats wrong y/n?

Y/n - I sigh and say, i don't know. I haven't been little for a while and when I was it was only for a max of 5 minutes, I want to be little but I don't know what to do. I thought being around the both of you especially with you being in mamabear mode a lot, UT would help me slip but it's not. I tear up and say, whats wrong with me?

Nat - I gently grab your face in my hands and make you look at me. Alright y/n, I'm only going to say this once and I want you to know that I mean this. You understand me?

Y/n - I nod my head with a frown and say, I understand.

Nat - I smile and place a kiss on your lips to make you smile and say, okay I never want to hear you ask or say that something is wrong with you. Nothing and I mean nothing is wrong with you. You are our beautiful, shy, loveable, naughty/good girl and we love you for who you are. All of you. Nothing is wrong with you so never say that there is.

Y/n - I nod my head and lean into Nats arms, thank you. Can you help me be little?

Wanda - I smile and say, always baby. We're here for you. Now come to mama. I open my arms wanting cuddles from my baby.

Y/n - I chuckle and say, just because you call yourself mama, doesn't mean I'll slip wanda.

Wanda - I raise an eyebrow and say, princess come to mama, be a good girl for daddy and I. I smile lightly as I see you starting to slip.

Y/n - I can feel myself slip a tiny bit so I get up and go to wanda. I sit in her lap and cross my arms feeling a bit bratty.

Wanda - I smile knowing what you're trying to act out. I lean in so only you can hear me. I whisper, princess I know what you're trying to do and if you want to do that then expect a sore bottom. You understand me?

Y/n - I shiver and pout and go to sit back on Nats lap. I whine when I feel Wanda's hands on my waist pulling me back to her. I go to hit her hand so she can let me go but a hand stops me before I can do it. I follow the hand up to arm to see nat. I frown and ask, help please?

Nat - I smile and ask, you want to sit with me or mama? Or with us both?

Y/n - I hear all the options and frown not wanting to choose. Daddy!! Help.

Wanda - I pull you into my lap and say, baby calm down. It's okay. Do you want to nurse? I see you nod with a pout which makes me smile and take my shirt and bra off. I help you latch on and gently pat your bottom as you nurse from me. I love you so much sweetheart.

(1,222 words)