75. Little Space

Y/n - I wake up in little space so I get out of my cage and crawl to the kitchen seeing if mama and daddy are there. I frown when I see that they're not so I crawl to the stairs. I try to stand up but I get scared and start whining. Mama! Help pease.

Wanda - I woke up before nat which surprises me. I just lay there running my hand through her hair smiling at how she looks so peaceful. I furrow my brows when I hear whining but then I hear you call out for me. I quickly but carefully get out of bed and walk towards the stairs. I see you at the bottom whining but you stop when you see me. I smile and say, hi sweetheart. I walk down the stairs and pick you up. You want to come up and lay with daddy and I?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, see daddy, mama. I bring my thumb up to my mouth and start sucking on it. I lay my head on Wanda's shoulder as she brings us upstairs and into the bedroom. I smile and lift my head up when I see daddy. DADDY! I yell out. I hear a groan beside me and cower down feeling bad. Sowwy mama, me no yell. I smile when I fee la kiss being pressed to my head. I make grabby hands for nat and feel wanda place me on the bed near nat. I crawl closer and cuddle close to her. Missed you daddy.

Nat - I smile and hold you close, I've missed you too princess. Give daddy a kiss and then we'll get you changed okay. I see you nod and lean forward placing a innocent kiss on my lips. My smile grows as I get up with you in my arms. I walk us into your nursery and say, alright baby, do you want a pull-up or a diaper today?

Y/n - I blush and look down really wanting a diaper but I don't want to say it. I feel a hand under my chin lifting my head up lightly. I look at her and see a soft smile. I smile back and whisper, diaper pease Dada. I say feeling myself slip into a smaller headspace. I see her smile and get up grabbing the things she needs while also grabbing clothes for me. I just sit on the ground and play with my feet as I wait, slightly babbling about something.

Nat - I had grabbed the stuff I needed to change you into a diaper but also got a cute outfit. I think wanda will like it. But if not, I do. I smile as I hear you babbling as I grab everything. I turn and say, really baby, that happened? I see you stop and nod your head while continuing. I shake my head lightly and then make my way to you once I have gotten everything. I make quick work of changing you and smile kissing your cheek once I'm done. I smile knowing when Maria, kate, and yelena come over later, yelena will love this.

I pick you up and say, alright little one, lets go see what mama is doing, yea?

Y/n - I clap my hands and say, go see mama. I point towards the door and feel nat start to walk in that direction. I smile lay my head on her shoulder while yawning a bit tired from not sleeping well all night. Soon we are downstairs and walking towards the kitchen but before we do wanda walks out of the kitchen. I smile and say, mama! Hold pease.

Wanda - I smile seeing my girls and then I see what you're wearing. I roll my eyes playfully and say, really nat?

Nat - I chuckle and say, what? She is coming later so I thought it'd be funny. I like it. I walk closer to wanda and kiss her quickly before tickling you. I smile at your giggles and plea to stop. I pull back and say, alright sweetheart let's eat some breakfast and then we should have fun today. We're having everyone over for a cookout.

Y/n - I smile and nod my head, auntie coming? I ask nat with hopeful eyes.

Nat - I see your hopeful eyes but I look to wanda and she takes over. I sigh in relief because I almost spoiled the surprise.

Wanda - I roll my eyes at nat but turn and look at you. Auntie yelena is busy today love. She might show up if what she is doing ends early. But we're not sure. I see you pout as tears come to your eyes. I shush you and say, it's okay baby. I know you miss her but if you're a good girl today then you will get a surprise. Okay?

Y/n - I nod my head as the tears still show in my eyes but don't fall. I bring my thumb up and start sucking on it as wanda walks us into the kitchen. I see some fruit in a bowl and a baba. I frown and say, no mama milk?

Wanda - I smile and say, it's mamas milk baby, just in a bottle. Let's eat and then we can have a good day with your uncles okay. I see you nod your head, so I sit you in your highchair for when you're little and give you the bowl of fruit and your bottle. I sit down next to nat as we eat as well. Soon we finish and I look to see you with sticky hands. I chuckle and grab a baby wipe and wipe your hands and face with you wiggling around and saying no.

Y/n - as we finish eating, mama tries to wipe my face but I shake my head and say, no mama. She stops and says, " princess I need to wipe your face, be a good girl for me. " I whine and let her wipe my face. I make grabby hands and say, uppie please mama.

Wanda- I smile and say, good manners my love. I pick you up and then we all walk to the living room and cuddle. Nat is holding me close while we both hold you close to us. I whisper, I love you guys so much. Your my world and I don't know what I'd do without either of you.

Nat- I smile and say, I love you too Wanda. I chuckle when I immediately hear whining from you and I say, you didn't let me finish princess. But I love you also.

Y/n - I smile and say, love Mama and Dada. I move so my head is on wanda chest. I look up at her and say, I nurse mama?

Wanda- sure baby. I lift my shirt and undo my bra with Nats help and help you latch on. I kiss your forehead and run my finger across your beautiful features. I love you so much y/n.

(1,179 words)