78. Oops, In Trouble!

Y/n - we had everyone over for the cookout and it was fun seeing everyone again. Uncle Pietro was chasing me at one point so I ran to hide behind mama and watched them "fight" over me. It was really funny but then I ran to daddy and asked to be picked up. Nat had picked me up while everyone was saying goodbye. I made grabby hands for uncle Clint and say, love you uncle Clint. He smiles and kisses my head, I then make grabby hands for uncle Pietro and he grabs me. I smile and giggle as wanda squint her eyes at him. I watch as he sticks his tongue out in retaliation. I hug him and say, bye uncle speedy. I feel him hug me tight and say, "I love you too, be good for mama and daddy. Okay?" I nod my head and then whisper, no promises. He laughs and then hands me to wanda. After that they all leave just leaving, wanda, nat, Maria, Kate, yelena, and me.

Lena - I was cuddling with maria and kate, I feel some pats on my butt and look to see Kate doing that. I smile and hide back in Maria's stomach.

Nat - I look at wanda and whisper, why dont the girls go play upstairs in her room while we catch up. That sound good?

Wanda - I nod my head and then pat your bottom and say, hey baby, why dont you and Lena go play in your room. Hmm?

Y/n - I nod my head and wiggle in her arms. She sets me down and then I walk over to Maria and kate, I gently get Maria's attention and say, auntie Maria, can Lena come play with me in my room?

Maria - I smile and say, it's okay with me sweetheart, Lena why dont you go upstairs with her and play for a little. We're staying for a little bit but we will be going home later.

Lena - I pout at that but nod my head, I get up and hug Maria and kate and then hold my hand out for you to grab. Once you do, I walk us up the stairs and into your room. I smile and say, we play dollies? I see you nod and go grab some dolls for us. We start playing and have fun for a little bit.

Y/n - after a long time up here playing, I ask Lena if we can switch the dolls so we can share and she shakes her head and says, "no this my doll. You have yours." I frown and say, we share Lena, please.

Lena - I shake my head no again and say, I play with this and you play with that. I say getting frustrated with you asking again. I get up and go to he other side of the room and continue to play. What I don't realize is that you start crying and walk out the room.

Y/n - I start to cry and walk out the room to go to daddy. Once I make it down the stairs I rub my eyes and look around for everyone. I don't see them in the living room so I walk to the kitchen and see the sitting at the island. I walk closer as I continue to cry and make grabby hands for nat. Daddy!

Nat - I frown and pick you up. Baby whats wrong? I bounce you gently and shush you trying to help calm you down. When I realize you aren't calming down I look to wanda who has worried eyes watching us.

Wanda - I look at you worried and say, baby come to mama. Let's go calm down. I grab you from nat and walk to the living room and sit on the couch I have you sit on my lap facing me. Alright baby, lets take some few deep breaths. When you breathe put blow on mama. Okay. Just like this. I take a deep breath and when I breathe out I gently blow on your face. I watch as you copy me and smile when you do it a couple times calming down enough so we can talk. Good girl baby. Now lets go to daddy and you can tell us what's wrong, okay? I see you nod your head so I place a kiss on your nose and watch you scrunch it in return. I walk us into the kitchen and sit you down on the island as we all look at you.

Nat - I give you a lingering kiss on your forehead and say, goog girl for calming down baby. Can you tell us what's wrong?

Y/n - Lena and I was playing dollies and we have been playing with the same dolls for a long time so I asked if we could switch so we could share. Lena told me no and told me that I have this doll and she has that doll but I wanted to switch since I was getting bored with the one I was playing with. I asked again saying please and she was rude and then moved to the other side of the room. I look down playing with my fingers not wanting to get yelled at for crying over something small. I feel a hand go under my chin and lift gently. I see that the hand belongs to kate. I look at her and she smiles softly at me.

Kate - I'm sorry Lena was rude to you sweetheart. I'm proud of you for asking nicely and coming to us when she was rude to you. Maria and I will talk to her, okay love.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, she in trouble? I asked worried, not wanting her to be in trouble.

Nat - she is, if not with them then she is with us. I say looking at you. You're such a good girl baby.

Maria - I lay a kiss on your head and then grab Kate's hand, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I find your little room and see yelena still playing. I walk over to her and say, yelena put the toys away please.

Lena - I furrow my brows and turn to look at them. Why? We leaving already?

Kate - not just yet, but we will be leaving in a few, now do as daddy says. Clean up the toys.

Lena - I sigh and clean the toys up placing them in the bin. Once im done, I turn to Maria and make grabby hands.

Maria - no, you can walk yelena. We are going downstairs and you're going to apologize to y/n, and to Nat and Wanda. Then when we get home you're going to get punished for being so rude to y/n. You already had 2 warnings from this morning and this is your last warning, meaning you're getting punished.

Lena - I tear up and say, I no do nothing wrong!

Kate - okay, Lena stop. Tell us what happened.

Lena - we play dollies and then she asked for my doll but I said no and to use the doll she had. She asked again, but I said no and went over there so I can play without her asking again.

Kate - how did you say it? Because from her it seemed like you were really rude. So how did you say it.

Lena - I just say no mama. I look down at the floor, knowing that I'm slightly lying to get out of punishment.

Maria - I kneel down and say, lena, baby. If you lie to us then your punishment will get worse. Tell us the truth please.

Lena - I start crying and tell the truth. I see the disappointment in her eyes, so I look down. I walk out the room and downstairs finding them in the living room. I walk to y/n and say, sowwy I was mean. I see her nod her head and hug back. "It okay lena"

Wanda - I watch as the 2 of you hug and then I see Lena, walk over to us slowly while looking down. I kneel down and say, hey sweetheart. I see her look up and then run into my arms and keep reading that she is sorry. I hug her and say, it's okay baby. Thank you for apologizing. I place a kiss on her cheek and wipe her tears. I look to nat and see her softly smile at Lena. I pleace Lena back on the ground.

Nat - yelena, can I talk to you in the kitchen please. I see her look worried but I say, it's okay. I just need to talk to you. I see her nod slowly as we walk into the kitchen. As we reach the kitchen I kneel so I'm eye level with her. You know that I love you so so much and that you will be my sister always. You are in a bigger headspace then y/n is most of the time. So I need you to be good to her. Be nice and take car of her like I did you when we were in that bad place. Okay. Can you do that for me?

Lena - I nod my head and say, I can do that natty. I'm sorry for being rude. I don't know why I was. Am I in trouble with you and wan?

Nat - I smile softly and say, no baby, but if this happens again then you'll get a time out okay. I see her nod her head and then hug me tightly. I place a kiss on her cheek and say, go to mama and daddy. I'll talk to them about reducing your punishment love.

Lena - don't do that. I deserve whatever punishment I get. I was bad. Love you natty. I walk over to Maria and kate and place my hand in Kate's. We all say bye and then we leave.

(1,668 words)