96. Date Night

Wanda - since Melina and Alexei came over, you haven't been little, which upset nat and I a little bit because we love taking care of little you. But since then I've decided on doing date night. I planned everything, even waking up early so I can get everything done while they sleep. I flew onto the roof with three blankets, the large one for us to sit on, and then a medium one to wrap around 2 of us and then another medium one to lay on one of us as we sit together. Once I set the large one down, I get back down to the ground and make my way up to our room. I smile as I see you and nat cuddled up to each other. I walk and gently lay kisses on the both of you to wake up. Babies wake up.

Nat - I groan and say, too early love. Come back to sleep. I say trying to reach for her so I can pull her down. I whine and say, come here. Wan cuddles before we get up. I say like I'm the little.

Wanda - I chuckle and say, no now get up. The both of you. I want to do something and it has to happen now. Now get up. I say and lightly smack both of your bottoms.

Y/n - I pout and say, no wanna.

Wanda - I raise an eyebrow and say, get up before I spank you. I see you smirk which makes me laugh a little. I pull the blanket off and pull you guys off the bed. Up now, meet me on the roof. Please.

Nat - okay okay, we'll get up and meet you on the roof. I promise. I see her smile and then run to get on the roof. I shake my head lightly and say. Let's go bubba. See what she wants and then we can go back to sleep. I see you nod and lazily trudge to where we need to go. As I'm following you, I notice you stop before we actually step onto the roof and say, move y/n I want to see as well.

Y/n - I stop before we step onto the roof blocking Nats view but I stopped because of what I saw. I smile at how cute wanda can be and move onto the roof allowing nat on and move towards wanda. Babe this is so cute. You're cute. What's this for anyways?

Wanda - I wanted to do a date day. I acted to watch the sunrise with the both of you while cuddled up and then I have plans for later as well. I just though we can enjoy each other's presence while we watch the sunrise. I say on a slight ramble.

Nat - I smile at wanda slight ramble knowing she does that when she is nervous. Baby, thank you. This is amazing and I love it and you. Now lets sit and watch the sunrise. I sit and pull wanda down next to me. I grab one of the medium blankets and wrap it around the 2 of us and then say, come lay down here babygirl. I smile as I do as I say and then wanda and I cover you up with the remaining blanket. We watch as the sunrise comes up and I hear you and wanda say it's beautiful. I smile and look at the both of you and say, it is but not as beautiful as the both of you. I smirk when I see wanda blush and hide behind her hands. I look and see you with a small blush and a big smile.

Y/n - nat stopppp, no need for the flirting when you already have us

Y/n - nat stopppp, no need for the flirting when you already have us. I lay my head on her lap and look up with a big smile. I look to wanda and see her with her eyes glossing with tears and a huge smile. I open my arms and say, wan cuddle please and since you woke me up when I wasn't ready you have to cuddle me.

Wanda - I chuckle and move so I can lay down beside you and lay down onto your chest and hold you. I love you both. I have more plans so don't expect to ho to sleep just yet. I hear y/n groan and a chuckle from nat which makes me smile. I move my head so I'm looking at you and say, why the groaning?

Y/n - I'm tired!!! I say whining. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up cause a certain someone was kicking me. I say glaring at wanda.

Wanda - I frown and say, I'm sorry love. I don't remember doing that. I lean over and place a kiss on your lips. Forgive me baby?

Y/n - I smile and say, always. I'll take a nap later if I need to. I look up at nat with a goofy smile and say, you're quiet.

Nat - I roll my eyes playfully and say, im allowed to be quiet. I'm a quiet person in general. I see you nod and smile, I lean down and place a kiss on your nose. I love you baby.

Y/n - my smile grows as my eyes light up. Love you too, you too mama.

Wanda - I jerk up from hearing you call me mama. I smile and say, you haven't called me that is awhile. I've missed it.

Y/n - I nod and say, I know you miss me being little. I miss being little but I haven't been in a "little" mood lately. Sorry.

Wanda - do not apologize baby, you don't have to be little if you're not feeling little. We love big you and wolfy you. Although we do miss little you, we don't need little you in order to be happy. We love you. So don't you dare apologize. Okay?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I know that. I just thought that you wanted me to be little because you miss me being little. I was just telling you that I haven't been feeling little lately. But I got it, no apologizing for not feeling little.

Wanda - I smile and nod my head. I do miss being called mama though. I know I'm like the mommy in this relationship and nat is like the daddy, but you don't call us that normally when you're big. I'm not sure why but it makes me happy when you call me mama.

Y/n - I smile and say, I love calling you mama, why do you think I say it sometimes when I am big. I love your reaction to it. Nat doesn't really show her emotions that much that's why I haven't really said daddy while I'm big but you, you're a different story on reacting to it. I love it.

Wanda - I blush a little and lean in peppering kisses all over you face making you laugh.

Nat - I smile just enjoy the 2 goofballs I have with me. I shake my head and say, alright loves, up. It's getting chilly as we sit here and I don't want anyone getting sick, now and in the house.

Wanda - I pout and say, but we wanna stay, right y/n?

Y/n - I look at nat and see her raise an eyebrow to see what im gonna do. I then look to wanda and say, we can come out later, but it is getting pretty chilly.

Wanda - I pout but nod my head mumbling how we never do what I want. I walk ahead and into the house leaving the 2 of you on the roof.

Nat - I roll my eyes at how wanda was acting and look to you. Help me with the blankets baby, ignore her, she is just upset that I'm making us go in. I see your pout and give you a certain look which makes you help me with the blankets. As I finish and make sure everything is off the roof. I walk in the house and see wanda plopped on the bed with you cuddling her. I smile and say, are you actually upset that we aren't out on the roof anymore?

Wanda- I look up to nat and say, no I was just being stupid. But I have a plan for later tonight anyways. But for now we can nap and then the rest of the date can happen later.

(1,418 words)

11/25/2022