105. Movie Night

Y/n - I woke up from my nap and look up realizing that nat is still holding me. I smile and snuggle closer to her even though I'm not in little space. I feel her grip on me tighten a little so I lay a kiss on her neck and smile as I feel her move to look at me. I look at her and she smiles softly and whispers, " I'm really sorry baby. But I heard that you ate your whole plate and that you have a surprise coming. Are you excited? " I nod with a smile and say, as long as I have you and wanda with me then I'm fine.

Nat - I smile and lay a kiss on your forehead. Why dont we go to the store and grab some snacks and then when we get back we can grab wanda and relax. Does that sound like a plan baby?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I want some natty time. Havent had that in a few days so let's do that.

Nat - I get up and help you up leaving wanda there to sleep still. I smile and kiss your lips. I feel you smile in the kiss which make me chuckle a little bit. I pull away and say, go downstairs and get your shoes on baby. I'll be down there soon. I see you nod so I kiss your head and watch you leave the room. I take a deep breath and grab the sticky notes I have in my endtable and write a note for wanda incase she does wake up. Once that's done, I walk downstairs and grab my shoes and put them on as well. Once im ready I grab the keys to our suv and say, alright bub let's go and get some snacks.

Y/n - I zoned out while I was waiting for nat. I jump a little when nat says something and I look at her. She frowns and says, "what's wrong baby?". I shake my head and say, I'm fine I just zoned out. Sorry. Let's go to the store and get everything that wanda wouldn't approve of. I smile big and see nat chuckle and say, "not everything. Just some". I frown and pout with my puppy eyes and say, pwease.

Nat - I look away and say, don't do that y/n. I hear her stomp her foot and walk outside. I chuckle feeling like im dealing with a bit of a bratty you today. I smile and follow you out and when you go to open the passenger door, I push you against the car. Your front on the car while your back is against my front. I lean in a little and whisper, I know that you're feeling a little bratty today sweetheart but know that if I tell you to stop then I mean it. I won't hesitate to spank you while we're out. You got it?

Y/n - I blush and nod my head, yes daddy. Sorry. I feel a kiss being pressed against my cheek before she pulls away and opens the car door for me. I'm slightly disappointed when she doesn't spank my ass before I get in. I decide to act out while we're out doing our little errands to see if I can get punished or the attention that I want. I bite my lip as I think about it and jump slightly when I hear the car door close and feel Nats hand on my thigh. I look over and see her look at me with a soft smile. I smile back and say, lets go and get some goodies.

Nat - I nod my head and say, sounds good baby. I pull out of our driveway and make my way to the store. I can see you squirm in your seat which makes me smile. I gently squeeze your thigh and whisper, we're here baby. I say as I park the car.

Y/n - I see a perfect opportunity to be a brat. I scoff and roll my eyes knowing she doesn't like that. I know we're here, I can see. I say with a little attitude. I feel her hand tighten on my thigh and turn to look at her.

Nat - I had tightened my hold on your leg and watch you turn your head to face me. I let your thigh go and grab your face making sure I have your attention. You better be on your best behavior while we're out. You understand me brat? I watch your eyes widen a little before you smirk and roll your eyes again and move out of my hold leaving the car and walking to the store. I growl lowly and get out locking the car up and following after you. I go to grab your wrist and pull you to me when you turn around facing me and say, " wow look at you following me like a good puppy". I glare at you and pull you inside the store and make my way to the bathrooms. Once inside I make sure no one else is in here and then lock the door. I turn and face you and crossing my arms over my chest while waiting for you to apologize. I watch you just stare at me not doing anything.