106. Movie Night pt. 2

Lena - I just finished my coloring and smile at how it resembles our family. I tap your arm and say, y/n looky! It's our family.

Y/n - I'm drawing a flower as I finished coloring. I feel a tap on my arm and look to see Lena showing me her drawing of our family. I smile and say, you want to go show auntie wanda, nat, and your mommy and daddy?

Lena - I nod my head and jump up waiting for you. Once you set your stuff down, I grab your hand and walk us towards the stairs. I take a step and go to take another when I miss it and fall down the rest of the stairs. I frown and start crying as I hear some rushing footsteps. I feel myself being picked up and someone sushing me. I forget about my drawing and hide my head into their shoulder.

Y/n - I stand shocked at the top of the stairs when I hear you crying and then a pair of running footsteps towards us. I watch as wanda and kate try to console her. I then see nat and Maria come upstairs and ask what happened. I say what happened and that she missed a step which made her fall down the stairs and nat doesn't seem to believe me. I then feel myself being dragged into our room and into the corner of our room. I frown and go to turn to ask why I'm being put in the corner when I feel 3 harsh smack to my bottom. I cry out as they were very harsh.

Wanda - kate and I got Lena to calm down a little so I ask, sweetheart what happened? I hear Lena sniffle before she tries to tell us what happened. Kate and I nod our heads and kate says, oh my baby. Come to mommy, well sit and calm down some more while I check and make sure your not seriously hurt okay? I hand Lena over to Kate while I look to try and find nat and my baby. I frown when I don't see them and Maria notices.

Maria - I notice wanda looking around and then frown. I walk over and say, nat went to talk to y/n. I'm sure they're in your room if you want to go up there. I see her nod and walk up the stairs. I move to sit on couch when I notice a paper on the floor near the stairs. I pick it up and look at it seeing that Lena drew this and smile. I walk to the couch and sit next to my girls.

Wanda - I walk up the stairs and hear crying. I frown and walk a little faster and make it to our room when I see my baby crying and in the corner. I look at nat and say, why is she in the corner crying?

Nat - she lied straight to my face when I asked what happened. So I put her in the corner which she knows not to move out of and she tried to move so I spanked her. I see wanda glare at me and walk to grab y/n from the corner. I stand up and shake my head. No wanda, do not grab her from that corner. She earned her punishment.

Y/n - I shake a little when I hear how angry nat is. I feel a soft hand on my shoulder which made me flinch a little and turn my head to see mama. I cry more and feel myself being picked up and placed on her hip. I hear some arguing between the two of them but I zone them out. I keep thinking how nat punished me so harshly for something I didn't even do. I hold onto mama and whisper, get out please mama. Get her out.

Wanda - I hear what you ask and nod my head, okay baby. I will. I look to nat and say, get out. She doesn't want you in here and quite frankly, neither do I. I can't believe you nat. Go downstairs and ask Lena yourself. You didn't even try to hear y/n out when she tried to tell you the truth. So get out while I try and calm my babygirl down.

Nat - I scoff and walk into the room slaming the door. I walk down the stairs and say, Lena can you tell me what happened?

Lena - I was snuggled into mommy when natty came and asked what happened. I nod and sit up in mommy's lap facing natty. I then say, I wanted to come down here and show everyone my drawing, so y/n came with me. I held her hand until we got to the stairs and I took a step. When I went to take the next step I overstepped and missed it which made me fall down the stairs. Is y/n okay, I don't want her to think it's her fault.

Nat - I feel myself drain of color when I realize I was so so wrong. I say, it's okay Lena. Thank you for telling me. I'll be right back okay and when we're back down here you can show us your drawing okay? I see Lena smile and nod her head. I feel like time stopped because next thing I know, I'm outside our room.

Wanda - when nat left I immediately felt you calm down. I sit on the edge of the bed and say, are you okay baby? Nat was way out of line and she is going to find out how out of line she was when Lena tells her. I look to you and see no emotion in your eyes, just like when we first saw you in lokis auction. I frown and say, baby?

Y/n - my mind is blank, as soon as nat left the room. My mind went blank and I don't feel any emotion. I haven't felt like this in so long. I can hear someone talking but I can't register who it is. I soon feel lips on mine and snap back into reality and kiss back when I realize it's wanda. When she pulls back she looks a bit relieved.

Wanda - I was trying everything I could to try and get you to come back to me, but you wouldn't. So I thought of kissing you and it worked. When I pulled back I sigh in relief and say, baby are you okay?

Y/n - I look at wanda and nod my head. I'm okay wanda. I just dont want to be around nat for right now. Can we just cuddle in bed please? I see wanda nod her head and ask if I want skin to skin? I nod my head and say, yes please.

Wanda - I take my shirt and pants off, with my bra and underwear following. I smile and say, arms up baby. I pull your shirt off and unhook your bra. I help you stand up and then grab your pants pulling them down along with your underwear. Once we are both undressed, I climb into bed and hold the covers up for you to join in. Let's put a movie on and relax okay baby.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, you can put whatever on. I just want cuddles. I feel a kiss being put on the top of my head and wanda whispering, "okay princess, im here if you want to talk or anything like that." I smile and say, if nat comes back in, just pretend I'm asleep. I don't want to talk to or see her right now.

Wanda - okay sweetheart. I will do that. Now lay your head on my chest and relax. If you want to nurse, im okay with you doing that. I feel your cheeks heat up which makes me smile and lightly chuckle. Relax babygirl.

(1,335 words)

Ps. I'm so sorry for what I'm gonna do..... I need to spice it up somehow. Lol

Dm me if you have any ideas you want added.