101. Graduation Flashback

Yelena - we just had dinner and I've been cuddled with nat wanting comfort from my big sis. I feel her tighten her hold on me which makes me smile lightly. I look around and see y/n with my mommy and daddy. I smile and say, I see bubba?

Nat - I smile as I hold Lena as she isn't very talkative today. I tighten my hold and feel her smile in my neck. She then looks up and sees my little girl with her mommy and daddy, which makes me think she is going to be jealous but instead she asks if she can see her. I smile and say, do you want to walk or want me to carry you?

Lena - carry please, no want to be alone. I see nat nod and kiss my head saying that I'm never alone. She walks us over and I smile at my mommy and daddy and say, I see bubba?

Y/n - I hear Lena say my name and look over. I smile and say, Lena! We go play in my room? Or do you wanna watch a movie?

Lena - I smile and say, movie please. Wanna cuddle with bubba. I hear everyone else aww at me which makes me blush and hide in Nats neck.

Y/n - I smile and say, we go to my room daddy? We watch a movie and cuddle. I see nat nod and hold her hand out for me since she is carrying Lena. I take it and we walk to my room. I pick the incredibles as the movie and climb into my bed and ask, Lena can mama be in here as well or just us?

Lena - I think about it and nod my head wanting cuddles with auntie wanda. Nat smiles and kisses both mine and y/ns head saying she'll get wanda to come in.

Y/n - as nat leaves I slip out of little space and look to yelena and say, are you okay Lena? You've been very quiet and I just want to make sure you're okay. I see her look at me and say, " this week not good for me, no like what this week leads up to." I frown and ask, what does this week lead up to? She shakes her head no so I reply, it's okay we protect each other. As I finish saying that, wanda walks in with a huge smile plastered on her lips. I immediately smile back and say, hi wands.

Wanda - I kinda expected both of them to be little when I walked in since they were little before they came to watch the movie. They haven't even started it yet. I say, hi baby, is everything okay? I see her nod and cuddle up with Lena who looks smaller than normal. I smile and climb into bed and bring Lena into my lap while wrapping my arm around you. I kiss both of your heads and say, I love you both so kuch now lets watch the movie.

Lena - I smile and cuddle into wanda more. I feel her gently squeeze me letting me know she's here for me. I close my eyes not really caring for the movie, just wanting to cuddle.

Nat - I'm downstairs with maria and kate, they look worried for Lena and honestly I am too. I know what's going on and I'm not sure how she is exactly feeling since she is very little. A lot more Little than normal. I can see that Maria and kate want to know so I explain my story. In the Red Room, where we were trained, where we were raised, they have a graduation ceremony. They sterilize you. It's efficient. One less thing to worry about. The one thing that might matter more than a mission. It makes everything easier. Even killing. This is the week that was Lena's graduation prep.

Maria - I close my eyes and hold into Kate's hand. I want to hug my babygirl but she didn't want me or Kate to be with her so I'm holding onto kate. I open my eyes and see tears streaming down Kate's face as she cries for our girl. I look to nat who is stuck in a flashback which makes me move forward and place a hand on her shoulder. She snaps out of it and looks to me. I smile softly and whisper, I'm sorry that the both of you went through that.

Nat  - I shake my head and say. Don't be. We still struggle with some things but it gets better over time. But I'm worried a bit more since Lena is little. I'm not sure how she is going to handle any flashbacks she may have.

Kate - we nod and say. We'll all be here and watch out. She's our girl. We'll watch over her and if she needs us, we'll all be here.

Wanda- the movie is almost at the end when I look to see Lena sleeping in my arms. I smile and look to y/n and see you struggling to stay awake. I chuckle softly and start to softly sing the lullaby you love. Once I finish it you are soundly asleep. I kiss your head and slowly get out of the bed and lay Lena best to you with a pillow on both sides to make sure you don't fall out of the bed. I leave the room after turning the TV off and leave the door cracked. I walk downstairs and see maria, kate, and nat in the kitchen making a snack for the 4 of us. I walk in and stand next to nat and smile as she wraps her arm around my waist and kisses my head. I inform them that the both of you are sleeping and that I left the door cracked open incase they need us. They all smile and nod while we get into a small conversation.

(1,002 words)

Ps. Sorry it took forever