one

"I'm gonna vomit" I admitted to my agent as we sat outside. This was my third call back and there was two more girls that had already went.

"Hey listen! They save the best for last" he said shaking my shoulders. I chuckled and shook my head and stood up and paced around.

"Y/n!" I turned hearing my name and smiled softly "they're ready for you, follow me!" She smiled, I looked at my agent and he gave me a thumbs up as I followed her. I was taken into a back room where people were sitting and greeted them all.

"Okay y/n whenever you're ready" a lady said. I nodded and looked down at the script then looked into the camera.

"That thing killed my boyfriend and you expect me to just sit around and act like nothing happened! We need to go to the police, the government something!" She cried

"I know but you need to listen, it was a mall fire, and he died in a mall fire" Steve said cooing me down. A sob left her lips and shook her head

"This place! This place is fucking crazy and all of you! You're all fucking crazy!" She shouted and turned away from them.

"And cut" One announced. I wiped my fake tears and looked up. They all exchanged looks and looked back at me

"Y/n that was amazing, we love that you can cry on cue, how your voice tones sync perfectly well with your body movement. We really wanna move forward with you! We just wanna get a chemistry test and from there we'll go on. We'll keep in touch" he smiled. My heart was pounding the whole time and I nodded and thanked them as I left the room.

My agent Jarrod was standing there and raised his eyebrows "they want me back for a chemistry test! If that goes well I'm pretty sure I'm in" I laughed giving him a big hug. We left conference room and on our way out we saw a group of boys waiting for theirs. A few faces caught my attention but I didn't wanna stay long and get caught up.

Looking down at my phone, I received a text message from the casting director

8:00 pm tonight! Please show up 15 minutes before to get familiar with the others before we start paring up.

"So soon" I mumbled looking at jarrod.

"We'll be fine! It's gonna be fun and yeah don't worry about it" he assured me "you're just letting your nerves get to you! You're an amazing actress! I mean who else gets double booked for a marvel and Star Wars movie" he whispered the last part making me smile big.

"Okay" I chuckled

"Listen, I know you're a big fan and wanna get into this show but you have two big franchises waiting for you. If they don't take you they're gonna regret not booking you" we got into the elevator and I nodded along to his mini speech.

"Have I ever mentioned that you're the best agent ever" I smiled at him as we got into the elevator

"Nah not enough, let's hear it" he said making us both laugh. "I won't be able to attend the chemistry test with you but I know you got this" the elevator door opened and we walked out.

"Hold it for me please!" Someone yelled. I took a step into the elevator and held my arm over the door "thank you" he said as he reached it and gave me a smile

"No problem" I nodded and left it at that. I said bye to Jarrod and made my way to my car.

Driving to my complex I took a shower and relaxed a bit before getting ready. I constantly had stranger things playing on my living room tv to get a feel of everything, they way they act and the way they act with each other.

730 hit and I got ready to leave again. The studio that they were casting wasn't that far from me but they were now having the chemistry tests in a hotel conference room.

I pulled up the valet and grabbed my bag and went inside looking for the room.

"Need assistance?" One of the front ladies asked, "yeah I'm here for chemistry testing" I mumbled. She nodded and looked through her paper. "Floor 5, to the left" she said. I nodded then made my way to the elevator.

The whole way there I felt my heart in my throat. I wasn't this nervous for my other auditions but this one was the worst. I saw a few people standing outside, no more then 10.  I walked over and took a seat.

I hate talking to new people. As they started calling names I was once again the last person.

They hate me

"Y/n! We're ready for you" one said, I followed behind, walking in I smiled seeing Sadie and Gaten there. They waved at me and I went over and gave Sadie a big hug

"You know each other?" Carmen asked with a small smile

"Y/n and I worked together in Taylor's film" she smiled

"Okay well! Let's get aquatinted and let us know when you 3 are ready" she nodded and turned back to the others as they discussed the other actors. I turned to the two and met Gaten properly

"Why didn't you tell me you'd be here!" I smiled

"I wanted to but I couldn't" she laughed "well I'm ready when you guys are" she added

"I'm ready" Gaten said and I nodded along. We turned towards them and looked down at our scripts as they counted down and started recording.

We just went into a full crazy argument and bickered back and fourth. Throwing in random lines and in a way improved and it was the most fun I've ever had in an audition.

"But what's the different between a pie and a deep dish pizza!" Gaten yelled making me and Sadie groan at the exact same time. The casting directors were laughing and smiling the whole time.

"Okay that's all we need" Carmen said. "Y/n! We loved that we really did" she added "the reason why we have you paired with these two while everyone else was paired with other side actors, is because we really want you apart of our main cast and you will be mainly working with these and three others but just by seeing this. We love it, the connection was amazing and you made it look so comfortable" she smiled "so you got the role" she said making the  table clap and congratulate me.

"Thank you! I'm really so honored to be apart of that cast I can't wait to work with you all" I smiled as Gaten and Sadie hugged me and congratulated me.

"So obviously don't say anything till we announce it first and what not but we will be in touch with you when it comes down to everything, and we'll definitely keep in touch with your agent since you know you do have other projects coming out around that time. We just wanna make sure we have you for promo week and what not" she smiled

"Thank you again, I can't wait to work with you all" I smiled and said bye to everyone and left. I immediately called Jarrod and he was so excited, we decided to have dinner to celebrate and discuss my plans for what's coming up next.