twenty three

Joe and I were walking to the boarding area
and were bickering every now and then.

"I told you you wouldn't like that drink, and now you're complaining, do you not listen to me" I said as I scrolled through my phone.

"I wanted to try something new! Is it bad I wanna be outside the box" he said as he took a sip of his drink and gagged

"Yes, because when it comes to drinks you're so sensitive in taste, switch with me" I said taking his drink as he took mine. "This isn't even that bad" I said as I continued drinking his.

"Oh this is so good" he smiled at me taking a sip of it. I chuckled and continued walking

"Gosh you guys sound like a married couple" Jarrod mumbled as we went up. "Also you two will be sitting next to each other" he said before walking to his seat. Joseph looked at me with a small smile and I ignored him and sat down. He put his bag away and sat next to me.

"So, you excited for the premier!" He asked adjusting his seat. I ignored him and heard him sigh "listen y/n I get it you despise me but you cannot deny our friendship days weren't the best days of your life because they were for me"

"You're annoying" I smiled softly. "But yes I am excited, Chanel is working with me and I can't wait for my beauty day. I just love the thought of getting fancy" I showed him the pic of my outfit and he smiled

"You're gonna look beautiful" he whispered. I looked up from my phone and saw that he was already so close to me.

"Yeah, I know" I mumbled and put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

AN Heres the fit idk why but I love the 90s Chanel fits and a lot of y/n premier outfits will be based on it

"You know, I was thinking" he smiled at me, I looked up from my laptop and raised an eyebrow "can I attend the stars premier? It would be so fun! I could be your date"

"Gotta talk to my agent" I smirked and went back to my laptop. He groaned and turned to face Jarrod since he was sitting behind us.

"I'll look into it" Jarrod said "now let me sleep" Joe smiled and turned to face me.

"If you go we're going as friends, not a date" I said and went onto HBO max.

"What are you watching" he asked

"I don't know yet, it's gonna be a while and I don't wanna fall asleep cus I'll lose sleep when I get to LA and I don't want my sleep schedule to be off" I mumbled and looked through my list "you know, howls moving castle is amazing" I smiled

"Why would you watch a movie about moving castles" he mumbled. My jaw dropped and I pulled the mini tables out and placed my laptop on it.

"Connect your headphones" I told him, he quickly got out his headphones and I sat back. "I can't believe you haven't watched it yet! After all those times of me telling you to watch the ghibli movies and you haven't. You're breaking my heart, again"