-Ch.5-

ೃ⁀➷

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present times

♡︎♥︎♡

"Guys! As long as we take that ship, the Grand Line is nothing to be scared of!" Mr. Krieg pointed to the ship. It was indeed useful to hide away from the marines and more.

Luffy scooted closer to the butler and with each step, he'd take (Name) would glance over. (Name) didn't know why the boy was so insistent to have them join his crew. Maybe power? Smarts? More members? As (Name) was dozing off Luffy took the chance to scoot over. "Hi, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, join my crew!" He exclaimed.

"No."

"(Name) come down here!" (Names) train of thought was now eradicated and back to being a blank slate to be used once more. "Deeply sorry, Luffy. I wish we could chat more however I must head off to my boss, nice meeting you, Luffy." (Name) gave him a small smile. They jumped down to what was left over from the ship. "Now, men! Let's take over the restaurant!" The pirates cheered excitedly. They start to sprint toward the restaurant where Luffy was stretching to use his body as a catapult. "Gum-gum...rocket!"

(Name) hurried out of his range, not liking the idea of being hit. "Such astonishing powers he possesses, although he shouldn't have to shout out the moves he'll do..." They sigh with uncertainty about Luffy's smarts. "And Gum-Gum giant scythe!" (Names) breath quickened as they dodge his attack. But, the other lowly pirates seem to fall to his tricks and eventually be hit. "To think the Grand Line contains numerous people similar to Luffy," (Name) said.

(Name) observes the scenery and people within quietly. The cooks draw their secret battle weapon, Mackeral Head 1. It fires cannon balls to have the pirates lose their footing. Mr. Krieg prevents the mackerel head from going any further he lifts it and almost knocks the restaurant till Sanji kicks it back.  (Names) eyes widened slightly stunned by Sanji's incredible leg power.

"(Name)." Mr. Krieg screamed. "Yes, sir?" they ask as they turn to face him. Mr. Krieg grinned and motioned for them to approach him; he seemed to have something planned. "I don't align myself with pitiful pirates, especially when they don't take things seriously. You're aware of what to do, right? His demeanor caused (Name) to feel constricted in the chest. "Yes sir," they murmured with a tiny gulp.

(Name) fell back into a hole of emptiness no longer feeling sympathy for Luffy. As Mr. Krieg reminded them that every pirate that is an enemy of Mr. Krieg, is an enemy to (Name) as well no matter what they feel. Ever since Luffy told me to join his crew, my mind has been weak. I must focus for the sake of the crew, (Name) thought as they stare at the fighting between the cooks and pirates. Although the cooks haven't budged one bit if it were up to (Name) they wouldn't go for this ship. Yet, as (Name) said before they're in no position to speak their mind. Mr. Krieg has trusted (Name) in an important job they must wait till he gives them the signal.

Pearl is alive? I thought he died, oh well, (Name) thought. His remarks are way too cheesy, (Name) furrows their eyebrows with having a displeasing face. "(Name) it's time." Mr. Krieg glanced in Luffy's direction. "Yes sir." (Names) face went back to their normal stoic expression. "Uhm Luffy!" He hears his name being called for and turns his head to find who had said his name. "Oh, (Name)! How's it going? They're sure having a cool fight, don't you think?" He smiles. (Name) stands there a little confused about how the fight was cool. Nonetheless, they nodded to agree with Luffy. "Yes, I would have to agree. Uhm may I ask a question? If that's alright with you?" He nods not minding what (Name) has to say. "You're rubber, right? So what weapons don't affect you?" Luffy furrows his eyebrows, "Never really thought about it–"

Mr. Krieg swings a flail towards where Luffy was holding onto a mast. "Hey, straw hat brat! If you're not paying attention, you'll get hurt!" He then pushes the mast and Luffy far. (Name) sees Luffy get off the mast and knock Pearl on the head by accident. "Boy, that startled me! Good thing I didn't fall into the sea." Luffy jumps off of Pearl and is next to Sanji. Pearl feels something coming out of his nose he touches what was trickling down and saw blood. "Wh-What?" Pearl slightly gasps. (Name) frowns at the scene remembering what Pearl would do whenever he would see his blood. "This will be troublesome." The others stood confused about why the pirates were so worried about a nosebleed.

I sometimes wish I would have normal crew mates.

——

[815 words]
[7-23-22]