-Ch.15-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡︎♥︎♡︎

Never thought I would witness someone die in such a way... (Name) thought back to the explosion set on Igaram.

They ran aside Luffy dragging usopp by the nose and (Name) with Sanji in bridal style as he smiles fondly.

"Ahh (Name) I'm glad I'm not being dragged by Luffy, you saved me." he sighs in relief.

"Just doing my duties...!" (Name) pants slightly at the end running out of breath.

"We got them!" Luffy exclaims, holding Ussop by the nose.

Ussop murmurs a bunch of curses at Luffy, "Fucking... asshole."

Nami groans out of irritation, "There's no time!" The others turned to see Nami and Vivi bickering.

"What's the problem, now?" Zoro frowned.

"Her duck is missing and she won't leave without it!"

(Name) tips their head to the side wondering where the duck could be, a glance at the ship answered that question.

"Miss Vivi, suppose that's your duck? Up at the ship?" (Name) gestures with their head, rocking back and forth, up above.

"He's here?!"

They soon climb up the ship in a hurry to leave.

"Wait why are we going?!" Sanji and Ussop whined. They began to cry like children not wanting to leave the park.

"We should've just left them behind..." Zoro sighed.

"Hey, (Name) explain it to them will you?"

(Name) nods and turns their head to the pirates but before they could explain Nami got to them first. "Ah, my apologies it seems that Nami has taken care of it."

"That was fast..."

As the fog started to clear up the morning sky glistened along the horizon.

Luffy pouts swaying his body from side to side attempting to see the sunshine. He grabs onto (Name) with his legs and slingshot to them.

As they felt the collision, (Name) let out a low yelp. Luffy clung to (Name) while he encircled himself around them, extending his neck to take in the ocean view and putting it back to normal.

"Woahh look at the view!" Luffy chimed. 

(Name) stares at the view while Luffy playfully rests his head on top of theirs.

Nami frowned at Luffy's careless behavior, "Luffy careful! You don't want to hurt (Name)!"

Luffy groans at Nami's nagging like a little kid, (Name) shook their head. "No no, it's acceptable with me, If this is what Luffy requests I shall deliver."

Nami sighs, "If you say so—but remember if Luffy causes you trouble you know who to tell."

They hum in reply.