-Ch.20-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

Long time no see guys...

☾☀︎︎

"Amir, come play hide and seek with me!" Amir's younger sibling, (Name), whined.

The young boy was nearly dragging his feet as he was almost finished carrying crates full of food for their family. Amir didn't reply so he could take a breath.

"Amirr!"

"Yeah yeah, I hear you... But (Name) we can play later, okay? Not right now." Amir sloppily sat his body on the floor.

(Name) huffed and yanked on his shirt, "Get up, let's playyy!

Amir grew irritated from their nagging and slapped their hand away, "Knock it off, will you?! I'm tired... I'll tell Mom about you if you don't leave me alone!"

And with that, they stopped in their tracks. "Pulling the mom card, you play dirty..." (Name) started to sniffle.

"Hey hey! Don't cry you look stupid!"

No way! They're gonna pull the crying card on me! Amir's breath fastened and he quickly darted around wishing their mom wouldn't hear (Names) cries.

"AMIR, WHY DO I HEAR (NAME) CRYING?"

"You sneaky little..."

♡︎♥︎♡︎

Feeling a chilly tingling sensation, (Names) eyes fluttered open but still in a daze. They sensed a presence with them but they were exhausted to turn their head.

"Where...where am I?"

A huff came from the stranger, "I can't believe there are still idiots like you that don't know how to treat bacterial rat bites."

(Name) ignored the insult and stared at the ceiling, still in a trance, It's cold... Their breath hitched.

"Still cold? Jeez, I already put three blankets on you! Well, I'll go ahead and get you another one." Their voice didn't go unnoticed by (Name). It belonged to an elder woman.

How did I get here...? (Names) memory was still vague and unclear.

But, their thoughts were cut off by a blanket being sloppily put on them. (Name) gave the woman a tired smile, "Thank you... miss."

"Call me Doctor Dr.Kureha."

The elderly woman went on scolding (Name). "You're lucky that straw hat brat brought you here in time or else you'd be dead right now."

(Name) perked up at the mention of their captain. "Luffy..." They murmured under their breath.

I can't seem to remember anything... What happened? (Name) had felt better but felt their back killing them.

"(Name)! You're awake!" Nami rose from her sleeping position.

"(Name)!" Vivi gasped.