-Ch.8-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

A/N: sorry for the delay, silly me was hospitalized but I'm back strong<3

♡︎♥︎♡

"I pinky promise that I'll catch up with the crew once I am done with my business."

Luffy hums thinking about it, "Hmm alright!"

"Thank you, Luffy," (Name) said clearing their throat.

"Ah and also may we meet at Loguetown? I advise you to stock supplies there as well." (Name) further explained.

"Sure I don't see why not!" He smiles.

"I'm truly grateful. I wish you the best on your voyage," (Name) says.

"See you later (Nammee)," He said playfully strolling away, which earned another comment from (Name).

"How cute," They whispered.

♡︎♥︎♡

(Name) waves to Sanji and Luffy seeing them sailing off, once they could no longer see the two (Name's) amused expressions disappear.

"I mustn't focus on such trivial matters," (Name) sighs.

I have to go see mother, (Name) thinks while walking back to grab supplies for their trip.

(Name) softly smiles as they grab their bag from their temporary room, but then take a halt when (Name) notices a small photo on top of the drawer.

They grab the photo and (Names) smile faded away as soon they saw the image. "Mother and brother..."

It showed a cheerful (Name) being hugged by their big brother while their mother softly smiles staring at the pair.

The only picture (Name) has left of their family. "I hope he's doing alright wherever he is," (Name) says.

(Name) clasps it closer to their chest being a bit homesick.

Regaining their composure (Name) slides the picture into their pocket. "I must go now."

Saying goodbye to the crazy restaurant workers (Name) sails off on their mini-adventure.

♡︎♥︎♡

The thick fog surrounding the small boat (Name) sailed as they neared a small island.

"Nothing has changed," (Name) spoke out in a pleased tone.

The piercing wind rang throughout (Names) eardrums, "Windy today."

(Name) beams looking at the island as if they were a child staring at a candy-filled island.

The fog was cleared out by the time (Name) was at the dock. (Name) made sure that they would tie the boat tightly enough for it not to float away.

"Right over left...Left over right, through the loop pull it tight," (Name) mumbled.

(Name) paused at their mumbling shaking their head vigorously, Butlers do not say such childish things.