-Ch.16-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

Sorry for the delay

♡︎♥︎♡︎

It was clear skies almost perfect weather if it were not for no wind, again.

"The wind is gone...again? This'll take a while." Nami sighs. "We're at a temporary stop."

Worriedly, Vivi sighs to herself as she casts a sidelong glance. To calm Vivi, Nami tries to reassure her.

"Don't worry! I know we can get you to Alabasta soon, but—"

"Yay!! Let's fish!!" Luffy exclaims.

Sanji picks up a bucket and noticed how light it was, "Hey has anyone seen the bait?"

Luffy peeks at the empty bucket and recognizes the bucket from earlier. "Oh, the stuff in there? I ate that."

"You ate it?! Those are bugs, you know!" Sanji stares at his captain with disgust as he saw Luffy take the last bug.

(Name) stares at Luffy in interest, they lean in staring at the small bug. Luffy notices this and stares at them, "Hm? Want a piece?"

"Genuinely?"

Luffy snickers, "Shishi no! It's mine!" He shoved the bug in his mouth before anyone could take it away.

"Oh wow."

"Hmm well, it was good." He hums happily.

"Ewwww," Ussop whined.

"Well, what bait are we gonna use now?" Sanji sighs.

Luffy reaches into his pocket and takes out a coconut(?). "How about this?"

"We can't fish with that!"

"Some picky fish they are..." He frowns and looks around to find bait.

"Ooo what about the duck?"

"Yeah sure."

The two began chasing the duck in circles on the deck and accidentally woke up Zoro.

"Quiet down will you guys!" Zoro snarls.

"You guys obviously don't seem to care!" Nami boomed causing everyone to be silent. Awkward glances were exchanged by the others, feeling somewhat guilty.

Except for Luffy, who had no idea what Nami was talking about. "What should we be worrying about?"

"You're so beautiful when you're angry, Nami!!" Sanji swooned.

Vivi looks perplexed, how could someone like Luffy have a 30 million bounty on his head?

"-It's just odd, your captain doesn't seem a dangerous pirate."

(Name) hummed at the remark, she wasn't wrong. But the times when Luffy has gotten serious, was when he was clashing with another Pirate.