-Ch.9-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡︎♥︎♡

"Woah pretty windy," (Name) looks ahead to the sky seeing a gloomy atmosphere around the town-filled island.

_____

"We gotta get outta here!" Nami screams running with holding bags

"Who's gonna start the damn ship?!" Ussop screamed in horror as their ship was being shot at.

As if the universe heard them the ship began to sail. They looked at the anchor that was brought up and there stood an unfamiliar figure to Nami.

"Hello master Ussop, glad you're safe. I almost didn't recognize you how it's been a long time." (Name) gave a soft smile.

"Huh?" Nami and Ussop exclaimed.

"Ah, you must be master Nami I'm glad to have myself a part of the crew." (Name) bows their head.

"Uhm nice to meet you??" Nami says a bit confused.

"Ah yes! I brought a welcoming gift for you, let me just get it..." (Name) forages for the gift in their leather bag till Ussop spoke up.

"Love this cute little chit-chat<3, but uh we still have MARINES TRYING TO GET US. So please help." Ussop exclaims.

Immediately (Name) took out their two hand-made pistols and fired at the marines.

One shot, Two shot, Third shot, Fourth shot, Fifth shot, Sixth shot, Seventh shot, Eighth shot, Ninth shot,—

"Damn how many bullets are in that?" Nami comments.

"It's the caliber," (Name) said.

"A what?"

"...Custom built by me." (Name) pauses their words to be able to shoot.

"Guns have their flaws in shops-" They shoot once more hitting a non-vital point of the marine, but still causing them to stumble.

"-So I've created 'the pistol', still needs work though." (Name) puts back the two small guns by their hip once again.

Ussop noticed how the ship was sailing away and leaving Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

"H-Hey! Luffy and the others aren't here yet!"

"We don't have another choice! Staying here will just sink the ship," Nami explains.

"We're just going to leave?!"

"We'll pick them up somehow just not now!"

"But HOW-"

(Name) claps their hands to get their attention on important matters.

"Sanji is already here so that's one of them," (Name) says with their eyes looking towards the land.

"Namiii~ Wait for meee!"