-Ch.30-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

100K READSSS!!
HIP HIP HOORAY YA'LL!!!
TBH I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET THIS FAR

Also my bad for these slow uploads—

♡♥︎♡

As the ship sails onward to the island, Jaya, (Name) takes it upon themselves to write about the crew's discoveries from the sunken ship.

As well as the odd incident of that odd (& mostly humanoid) monkey. (Name) didn't know pirates scurried underwater to collect sunken ships.

They had always guessed pirates would go treasure hunting in only islands or caves. That with only containing gold and jewelry.

That's what their brother always said.

Something along the lines of 'All pirates do is steal other people's possessions.' This is true in a sense, however (Name) has yet to see their crew do this.

Note. 250- A portrait of the monkey man for future reference.

He's not so kind, be wary of him future me! His crew also kept saying "Salvage!", I guess it's their motto

He's not so kind, be wary of him future me! His crew also kept saying "Salvage!", I guess it's their motto. They're weird honestly.

Then again he could somehow come back as a good person and fix our ship, with extra enhancements.

But that's just silly. That's unlikely to happen.

(Name) decided to stop writing for now, they wanted to stay lookout when they spotted an island.

After slipping the journal back into their leather bag, (Name) looks forward, onto the sea.

"Say Ussop see anything?" Luffy lies calmly on Merry's head and draws on a little notepad.

Ussop continues to look out for the island Jaya, but with no avail."Nope, not yet!"

"We must be close, right?" Zoro says, but doesn't ask anyone in particular.

Due to the clear skies and appeasing ocean, the crew is most likely approaching an island.

"The weather has been stable. We're in the island's climate." Nami explained.

(Name) leans against the neck of the Merry with a satisfied sigh. The weather was frankly pleasing to the butler. "It's quite calming."

But then, (Name) felt eyes on them and—maybe a hand. They realized it was just Luffy.

(Names) head turned to see Luffy fiddling at their sleeves, What is he up to now? (Name) looks at him little amused.

Luffy pulled (Names) sleeve up and decided to attempt to draw random things on (Names) arm. Emphasis on the word attempt.