-Ch.13-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
FELIZ NAVIDAD,
TO EVERYONE! <3

♡︎♥︎♡︎

"How the hell is it snowing?!" Nami exclaimed watching the small snow particles fall slowly.

"I swear it was hot and sunny a few minutes ago," Nami said dreadfully.

Some saw the snow as a nuisance and a hassle, with no fun in it.

"I hate this..."

But, some choose to enjoy their lovely time in the snow.

"I love this!" Luffy grins as he pats down his oddly looking snowman. "It's Mr. Snow Barrel!"

Ussop laughs like an antagonist glaring at the small snowman with pity, "Ha Ha ha..! What an amateur, Behold! My soulful artwork, the snow queen!"

He had made a detailed snow sculpture of a familiar woman, though Luffy couldn't figure out who it exactly was.

"Woah cool! But can your snow queen do this?" Luffy pushes the snowman's stick arm and flung it right through the woman's head, causing it to be headless.

Ussop stands unknowingly. He quickly turns to see his beautiful masterpiece ruined.

"..."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He kicks Luffy's snowman to avenge his lady.

"AHH! WHY DID YOU ATTACK MR. SNOW BARREL?!"

Luffy sends his body flying toward Ussop to taste his own medicine.

In return, Ussop throws tons of snowballs like a machine gun. Although Luffy has other plans.

Luffy rolled up the snow to make one big snowball and eventually Ussop was squished with it.

They go back and forth with the fight, one getting the other and then avenging themselves.

"Come on, (Name) play with us!" Luffy grins holding onto a snowball ready to throw it.

(Name) shakes their head denying the offer, "Sorry, Luffy but I need to help Sanji with throwing this snow off the board."

Luffy pouts, "You'll play later right?"

"It depends, Luffy."

Luffy's frown deepens more, his face scrunched up. (Name) sighed, "Yes Luffy I'll play later."

His frowning wisps away smiling once more and goes back to play with Ussop.

"You know you're pretty kind, (Name). I would've told him to piss off." Sanji chuckles.

"Just doing my duties." They smiled.

"AHHH!" Nami shouts.

"Turn the ship around 180 degrees! Hurry! The ship turned around and is going in the wrong direction!"