-Ch.26-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡♥︎♡

The crew and Captain Smoker found themselves in an unfortunate situation, trapped inside a sea prism stone cage. As they looked around, they saw Crocodile, their enemy, who had planted the trap.

Feeling a surge of anger and determination, Luffy shouted. "You're Crocodile? Hey! I'm gonna take you down! Fight me—ugh..."

"You idiot, don't touch the bars! It's a sea prism stone!" Ussop scolded.

"(Name) use your mystery powers again..." Luffy whined.

However, Crocodile simply ignored his banter and taunts, refusing to acknowledge Luffy's challenge. "Straw hat Luffy. You've done well to come this far,  but I promise I'll get rid of you soon enough."

"—Once our guest comes to join us, of course."

Nami scrunched up her face, confused,  "Guest?"

The Warlord spoke in a mocking tone, "Why I just sent my subordinate to pick them up right now..."

...

Inside the sea prism stone cage, the crew found themselves in a tense and confined situation. But, not surprisingly, Ussop and Luffy, began joking around, trying to lighten the mood.

"Hey look, I'm Sanji..." Luffy pretends to smoke a cigarette and slowly huffs. "Which one of you ate  the meat?"

Luffy cracked a joke, causing Ussop to burst into laughter, their voices echoing within the cage.

Unsurprisingly, Nami grew frustrated and she ended up punching their heads, " GET SERIOUS! Will you two stop fooling around?! We're stuck in here, and we need to figure out a way to escape!"

As Nami scolded Ussop and Luffy, Jeong-hui, took it upon himself to annoy (Name), he playfully poked and prodded at (Name), attempting to get a reaction and push their buttons like a child seeking attention.

Jeong-hui grins and pokes his 'childhood best friend '—well that's how he says it. "Hey, (Name)! Do a magic trick! Just like the old times!"

"No."

" Aw, come on! Show me something cool! Don't be such a buzz kill." He pouts and crosses his arms.

(Names) composure remained unbroken, Jeong-hui's persistence irritated them even more. "How about you do one?"

"Okay, you asked for it! Ahem—Sasauge party TWST, June 28, 2023, at 6:14."

"..."

"Commented a couple of times on Ch.57..."

"..."

"Is that you @-KURONARANZE?"

"...uhm no."

"Oh well then."

(like my magic? ^_^)

(Okay okay I'll stop with the fourth wall-breaking SRRY.)