Ch.11

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡︎♥︎♡︎

(Name) smacked their hand against their forehead, "This is a disaster..."

"So you want to know where we are? How rude running your mouth while barging into my property! Besides you should already know when you were swallowed whole."

(Name) slowly blinks processing what he just said, "Huh?" They began to look around for an exit and without a second glance (Name) saw a giant door.

"Uhm— apologies but I see an exit over there." (Name) clears their throat to get the attention of the crew.

"WE CAN GET OUT?!"

"B-But that still doesn't explain the sky!" Nami exclaimed.

Usopp examines the unusual sky that hovered over them, he noticed the seagulls' frozen position everything was still.

"Hold on—the sky and those seagulls... IT'S A DAMN PAINTING!" He exclaimed.

(Name) stares in awe at how detailed the strokes are and how they felt they were actually out at sea. "How magnificent..."

If (Name) were to be stuck here with Don Krieg's crew (Name) would never be able to admire the painting.

"Call it a Doc's playful mind."

"YOU BASTARD, YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE! WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAYS?!" Ussop couldn't handle the old man's mockery.

"Leave him alone he's not worth it," Zoro said, patting the guy's shoulder.

"We should get out soon as possible—"

Suddenly there was a huge eruption in the stomach.

(Name) notices something strange about the other man's 'island'.

"His small land is a ship, made of iron." They inspect the ship with their gaze.

"It's started...he's very angry, he's hitting his head on the red line."

The crew, mostly Nami, Ussop, and Zoro assumed that the old man is trying to kill the whale.

(Name) on the other hand, seems skeptical of that theory, why would the man take so much time painting the whale's stomach just to kill the poor creature?

"Whatever, We just need to get the hell out of here," Sanji said.

And he was right, the crew was too focused on the mysteries of the old man and whale they forgot their main objective.

"Sure, but we'll never be able to leave if these waves keep messing with our ship!" Ussop reasoned.

With no other options, they had to try to paddle their way out. But (Name) couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling inside of them.

Abruptly, (Name) and as well as the rest of the crew, saw three figures heading straight for the ship, falling.

"Luffy?" Zoro questioned. Wtf