-Ch.24-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

Do y'all like Jeong-hui? Feel free to give your opinions I'm curious!

Also sorry y'all I skipped interactions with Ace.
But I'll make it up to y'all by some Luffy fluff <3

♡♥︎♡

Sweating profusely and with their skin burning from the sun, Luffy's crew walked into the scorching desert. They had been walking for hours, heading toward Yuba, a little settlement on the edges of the desert

Jeong-hui, was whining about the heat. "I can't take it anymore," he groaned, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "It's too hot!"

(Name) rolled their eyes. "Stop complaining, Jeong-hui," they said, their voice laced with irritation. "We're all hot. We just have to deal with it."

Jeong-hui pouted. "But it's so uncomfortable," he whined. "I feel like I'm going to melt."

(Name) sighed. "Well, you're not going to melt," they said. "Just keep walking, and we'll get there eventually."

As they walked, (Name) and Jeong-hui continued to bicker, with (Name) trying to get Jeong-hui to stop complaining and Jeong-hui insisting that the heat was unbearable.

But despite their arguing, they kept moving forward, determined to reach their destination.

As the crew continued their walk through the hot desert, Jeong-hui and (Name) kept chatting away, leaving Luffy feeling a bit left out.

Luffy was feeling lonely, and he wanted some attention too. Though he didn't know why he was so worked up for.

He doesn't care when (Name) talks to other people, an exception is Jeong-hui. Maybe because Luffy doesn't like him? Yeah that's it...

Luffy tugged at Name's shirt, "Hey, Name, carry me for a while," he said, his eyes pleading.

(Name) gave a small smile at Luffy's request. "Of course, I'll carry you," they said, bending down to scoop Luffy up.

Luffy wrapped his arms around Name's neck and nuzzled his head into (Name's) shoulder. (Name) adjusted Luffy's weight and began to walk, with Luffy comfortably settled in their arms.

Jeong-hui watched the scene with amusement, "Looks like someone is jealous," he chuckled.

Luffy pouted, "I am not jealous," he retorted, but he didn't make any move to get down from (Name's) arms. "You weird me out, you weirdo..."

(Name) chuckled at Luffy's response, "It's okay, Luffy, no need to listen to that fly," they said, patting Luffy's back gently.

"cough Dick Rider cough."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

As they continued their journey towards Yuba, Luffy stayed glued to (Name), enjoying the comfort of their embrace.

(Name), happy to carry Luffy, continued to walk, occasionally exchanging banter with Jeong-hui, but always keeping Luffy close.