-Ch.29-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡♥︎♡

Everything is perfect. (Name) sighs happily.

The butler was currently participating in a relaxing painting session with Ussop.

"And then once you block the shapes in you can go in the details of the object. You get this (Name)?" Ussop asked.

(Name) nods, "Yes Great Ussop. Your teaching method is splendid."

The painting session was very calming for the two, after all, they had fought in a war not too long ago.

But they couldn't say the same for the subject of the painting...

"Are you guys done?" Zoro's face reddened by each second.

"Not if you keep moving! Stay still, will you?" Ussop snaps back at the poor swordsman.

"Easy for you to say..."

Weighing two dumbbells, and without moving, wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world.

Not that Zoro was complaining, it was an okay workout. But he didn't enjoy the feeling of being watched.

Then again, (Name) would watch and take notes if Zoro was working out. (Name) likes to say it's their many 'butler duties'.

"Sweet Butler, would you mind if you could get me more of that refreshing tea?" Robin calls out (Name) and gives them a small smile.

"As you wish, Miss Robin." (Name) bowed and took the empty tea pot to fetch more tea.

When Nico Robin appeared out of nowhere during the crew's journey, it used to concern (Name) quite a bit.

After all, that woman was a former Baroque Work agent. Being Crocodile's accomplice too.

But (Name) knows what malice and lies look like on a person.

It's important to remember how to accurately see malice and lies through reading someone. It saved (Name) tons of times.

(Name) would make sure to pay attention to inconsistencies in their story. Someone with malicious intent can struggle to keep their lies the same.

And observing their body language. Liars can avoid eye contact, fidget, or have a defensive posture.

Another aspect (Name) would focus on is their choice of words.

Someone with malicious intentions uses manipulative language, trying to shift blame onto others.

Unfortunately—Robin is difficult to read, however, they could tell she told the truth when she said she had no bad intentions.

(Name) came back with the teapot."Allow me to pour it, Miss Robin."

"Why thank you, Sweet Butler." Robin gave a closed-eye smile and flipped a page in her book, relaxing herself.