-Ch.10-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡︎♥︎♡︎

"So–uhm got any idea what this is?"Nami asked.

"How the hell should I know?" Zoro replied.

"How strange," (Name) pondered.

If you were asked what it looks like inside a whale's stomach you're first thought would be, "Why are you even asking that, the fuck?" But you would still answer.

Well, now you have the answer. Its walls are painted with a clear sky with seagulls flying and there stood a small house. What's next? The fluid is gonna be apple juice?

No, it's just stomach acid.

(Name) sighs thinking about how they got into this situation.

☾☀︎

The crew stared in awe, well mostly Luffy, surprised that (Name) had a brother.

"Woahhh you have a brother? Can't wait to meet him," Luffy exclaimed.

Nami smacks his head hard irritated by his reckless behavior. "You idiot they're trying to find him! It might be a heavy topic be considerate for once!"

(Name) smiles softly and reassures the two that it was fine.

"I don't mind telling you the general details, my brother just disappeared many years ago. Without warning too, so I intend to bring him back home."

"That is all," (Name) added.

Nami sighs pleased that (Name) was not uncomfortable, she wouldn't want a crew member to feel that way.

"Hey! I see the mystery mountain!" Luffy was suddenly on top of the mast, shouting.

Everyone swung their head back attempting to see the top of the wall, but it was so tall that it surpassed the clouds.

"The ocean really is flowing up the mountain!" Zoro exclaimed.

"We made it!" The ship began to sway with the ocean going up and down as if it was a rollercoaster.

Everyone was enjoying the ride until Zoro heard a weird groaning noise, "Did you hear that?"

"What?" Nami replied.

"The groaning sound!"

"Probably just the wind!" Nami giggled.

(Name) stood there silently amazed by how the ship sped up from the current.

"I see a mountain!" Sanji called out.

"What!? There's no way though!"

"But I see it with my own one eye!" Sanji points to his right eye. (talking about Sanji's right)

"THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Screamed Zoro.

"IT'S A BLACK WALL!!!" Luffy replied hold onto the sheep's head for dear life.