-Ch.33-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡♥︎♡

As the waves become more intense a whirlpool appears (Name) grabs onto the railing. "I'm beginning to think this was a bad idea..." They mutter.

"You and me both!" Ussop cried out.

Ussop was wrapping his whole body on the railing and (Name) thought to themselves, I never knew how flexible Great Ussop is.

"Let's go back, Luffy! We still have time!"

"—I don't think we can do this! We're gonna die!"

Ussop and Nami tried desperately to get Luffy to change his mind about going to Sky Island, they weren't even sure if the island was real.

"I'd never forgive myself for passing up an adventure like this! C'mon guys isn't this cool?!" Luffy's eyes filled with glee.

(Name) stares at the scene with pity for Ussop and Nami. He's enjoying himself quite well.

(Name) squints their eyes after hearing someone yelling out to them. It felt so distant that (Name) nearly thought they were imagining things.

"I caught up to you, Straw Hat Luffy!"

They glance around and see a bare-bones ship approaching, it almost looks like a raft but just enlarged.

"I came to collect that 100-million bounty on your head!" The man declares and he proudly shows Luffy's and Zoro's bounty flyer.

Upon seeing this (Name)'s eyebrows raise, "100 million?" They glance at Luffy impressed by his sudden popularity. Well, to be fair he did defeat a warlord and interfered in a war.

Luffy's face lit up with excitement as he turned to (Name) and flashed a wide grin. "100 million! You hear that?!"

"That's impressive Luffy, you've managed to make a name for yourself fast." (Name) gave a small nod.

"And I'm 60 million?" Zoro chuckled as he leaned against the railing. "That's a little lame."

"I'd say it's a good step..." (Name) says pondering a bit.

"This is nothing to celebrate!! And (Name) stop encouraging them!" Nami scolds them like a single cigarette mom working a minimum-wage job, struggling to get by each day.

(Name) clears their throat and straightens up, "Yes of course my apologies."

Then suddenly a surge of water was rising swiftly, the knock-up stream was—!

...

Didn't finish the sentence but okay...

(Name) felt a weighing feeling on their chest as they tried to breathe in and out. (Name)'s hand clutched their collar, attempting to steady their breath.

I might throw up... I feel like I can't breathe... (Name) looks around the ship seeing everyone else starting to compose themselves too.

"Is everyone alright?" (Name) sighs and stands up slowly.

The crew was gasping for air, trying to compose themselves. Until Luffy sprung up and looked around. "Hey guys, look around the ship!"

The Going Merry found itself surrounded by an endless amount of clouds, stretching as far as the eye could see.

The clouds were pure white, resembling fluffy cotton balls. It was almost serene. "We're on clouds?! How are we floating on them?!" Nami says with her eyes widening.