-Ch.19-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

♡︎♥︎♡

Luffy and Ussop's voice beam with joy as they sing about Elbaf. "Elbaf-baf! Elbaf-baf! Everyone's huge! Cause they're giants~!"

Nami slid down slowly against the mast, "They're so full of energy... I feel suddenly so fatigued after everything that's happened."

Nami hands the compass to Vivi so she could watch it if it changed directions.

It seemed like Vivi was deep in thought, most likely thinking about saving her kingdom. "I will return to Alabasta alive..."

"There's no need to push yourself so hard, Vivi. You have me~!" Sanji smiles at the end. Then Sanji gestures to the plate he is holding, some delicious sweets, petit fours.

"WOOHWOOHH!" Both Ussop and Luffy scream in excitement staring at the dessert.

"Yours is in the kitchen!" A vein popped out of his forehead.

"WOOHHWOOH!!!" they sprint to the kitchen.

"IM FIRST!"

"NO, ME!"

...

"2,603...!2,604...!2,605...!" Zoro huffed with each set he took.

He concentrated closely on himself and on the mistakes he has faced. "If only I could've cut the wax..." He breathed hastily, "...I wouldn't have left anyone hanging!"

Zoro continued to mumble to himself about how he was powerless and that he needed to get stronger.

Even though his workout sessions are supposed to clear his mind it's doing the exact opposite.

If he couldn't even cut down simple wax what kind of swordsman was he?! Just thinking how pitiful he was during the battle made him shudder.

(Name) sat beside him on the ground, sitting with their legs crossed.

"Now, Zoro merely breathe, alright? Gradually. Do it with me alright?"

This is embarrassing ... Zoro's face reddened. "Sure, whatever..."

"Breathe in..."

Zoro inhaled deeply(maybe a little too deeply).

"Breathe out..."

Zoro puffed out it wasn't perfect but it was something.

(Name) gave Zoro a small smile and was satisfied by his cooperation. "Magnificently done, Zoro. We'll do another meditation practice once you get to 2,610."

Zoro sighs and looks at (Name) with annoyance, "Shouldn't you be doing your butler duties?"

(Name) almost laughed at his comment. Zoro had forgotten this is one of their butler duties; checking on the well-being of their superiors.

"Unfortunately for you, this is one of the multiple duties I have."

Before you ask why hasn't Zoro done anything to stop (Name), he's tried already.