-Ch.17-

♡︎♥︎♡︎- time skip
☾☀︎︎ - flashback/past
➪𖨆- present

The kitchen doesn't have cabinets but in this book there is, I promise it's for the plot

♡︎♥︎♡︎

In the end, Luffy, Vivi, and Karoo wasn't the only one who left. Sanji and Zoro took off running in the jungle to see who would get the most food/meat.

Although something felt off, (Name) never felt this feeling of vacancy. They never minded the silence till lately, it didn't feel right to them.

Yearning for conversation wasn't ideal for (Name), not for them, not for a butler. Being taught at a young age to oppress emotions has a long lasting affect on a person.

This was one of the oppressed emotions (Name) had to disconnect themselves from. Such a empty stomach feeling that it starts to hurt, (Name) slightly wished that this feeling would've stayed foreign.

(Names) expression hardened keeping a steady fixation on their thoughts, but also feeling somewhat confused.

I want to talk to someone— but I can't think of someone in particular...

That was a lie.

Shaking off the thought, (Name) felt their stomach feel hollow and craving for a snack. I suppose I could leave my post for a snack and come right back...

Stepping into the kitchen, (Name) went for anything in the cabinets. They went on their tippy-toes and their hand trailed along the inside of the cabinet.

Unexpectedly, (Name) felt a pinch on their fingertips. "Ah! Ouch..."

Retracted their hand back and checked for a bite mark. It was visible but (Name) couldn't figure out what type it was from.

"Squeak!"

"It's you again," (Name) looks up to see a rat.

They remembered distinctly how the rat looked like from their other occurrence with it.

Before (Name) could capture the rat they heard screams from Nami and Ussop."AHHHHHHH!"

"I'll be back for you- you rat." (Name) attempted to insult the rat, but failed miserably.

"Squeak...Squeak!" The rat scoffed.

"I have to get back to—*cough*!" They quickly covered it with their arm.

"The others." They cleared their throat.

...

"Miss Nami? Ussop? Hello?" (Name) found an empty ship. No yelps or cries nothing at all it was strange indeed.

(Name) looks at the clump of fallen trees, What could be so enormous that did this?

Scanning the deck they noticed a book that was left, (Name) picks it up and inspects it, flipping through the pages.

"..."