Chapter 49

Michael's POV-

After a lot of protesting and confusion from the others we eventually left the cinema and got into the cars. Luke, Dylan, Abbie and I were in one car whilst the rest of the gang were in the other.

I still hadn't told Luke, Dylan or Abbie what was about to happen... I guess it's for the best though, other people's lives have been threatened now.

I pulled into the apartment blocks car park and got out of the car, the others following. We waved to the others at their doors and then carried on up to Abbie's apartment. There was a thick silence between the four of us.

When we eventually got inside Abbie locked the door before turning to face the three of us.

"Michael? What's going on? What did Crowley say?" She asked and Dylan and Luke stiffened at the mention of his name.

I rubbed my hands over my face, sighed and lent on the arm of the sofa.

"H-he said I had to do something; to hurry your decision along - otherwise he's going to hurt Jo" I said looking up at them slowly.

Their eyes held shock as they probably didn't expect this to happen tonight.

"What? Do we have to do this right now?" Dylan asked and I nodded.

"B-but that's a bit short notice, isn't it? Surely we can have one more day with Abbie?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry" I said "all Crowley said was that I had to put Dylan in one room and Luke in the other, then I have to tell Abbie which one of you is in each room and she has to chose. One stays with Abbie, the other goes to St.George's street" I explained and dropped my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry though guys, I really don't want to do this" I said and they looked at me.

"It doesn't really matter" Luke said "it was inevitable that this day was going to come - I just wish we had, like Dylan said, one more day" he finished sighing.

"Uh" I said and go to my feet "I'll give you guys a minute" I said and started walking to the kitchen. Luke followed close behind to let Abbie and Dylan have a moment.

"I'm sorry man" I said bringing him into a hug "I know how much she means to you"

"Yeah" he sighed "but it's her decision, I'll have to be happy with who she choses" he said.

--

Abbie's POV-

I watched as Luke and Michael left the hallway. Dylan and I stood in silence for a moment before I was pulled into his arms. He held me tight and I snuggled into his embrace.

"N-no matter who you chose - I'm still going to love, care and protect you Abbie" he said sincerely.

"Always" he whispered.

Too torn up I just nodded and tried to blink away the tears. He kissed the top of my head before letting me go.

As he stepped back Luke entered the room and looked at us sadly.

Dylan went into the kitchen and Luke approached me.

"Hi" he said quietly.

"Hi" I laughed and wiped the back of my hands on my eyes.

"I love you Abbie" he said quietly whilst looking down at the floor "always have - always will" he finished and looked up at me.

Tears filled my eyes and I hugged him. He held me tightly and I didn't want to let go.

---

Michael's POV -

Luke left the kitchen and Dylan soon entered.

We didn't say anything at first, we just glanced at each other.

I sighed.

"Look man, I'm sorry - I know we haven't always necessarily gotten along" I commented and Dylan laughed "but you, and the other boys, are like brothers to me. We grew up together and you guys and Jo are my family. I wouldn't do this to you guys on purpose - you know that right?" I asked.

Dylan nodded.

"Don't worry, I understand mate" he said and pulled me into a hug.

---

Abbie's POV-

Michael and Dylan re entered the living room and stood in front of Luke and I.

"Well then" Michael commented "lets get a move on shall we" he attempted to joke.

He lead Us down the hall and opened my bedroom and the bathroom doors.

Luke entered one and Dylan the other. Before they shut their doors they both looked at me one last time.

After the clicks of the doors sounded I sighed and looked at Michael.

"Don't look at me like that" he said with a sad smile "it's your decision. I'm gonna go and wait in the lounge, text me who....ya know" I said gesturing to the doors before he left.

I stood in silence for a good ten minutes.

My mind was racing and I was going back and forth between Luke and Dylan's doors.

This is it. I've made my decision.

I slowly approached the door on the left. I gripped the door handle and turned it slightly - but I don't open it completely.

I froze.

Shaking my head I released the door knob, turned around and faced the door on the right.

I bit my lip, strode over to the door on the right, latched onto the door handle and threw the door open. I leant up against the now closed door with my eyes screwed shut. I was out of breath for some reason.

After I had calmed my breathing I risked opening my eyes.

When I did I smiled and he grinned back.....

------------

The end. Mwahahahaha

(Sorry for all the POV changes)

Some people need to calm down, like if you message me rudely because of my absence then I'm not going to update for even longer just because you are pissing me off now......

This doesn't apply to any of my lovely followers and commenters who I wrote and dedicate this book to, I love you all and no it was a joke this isn't the end of the book 🙈 sorry about my rant but sometimes some bitch ass people annoy me.....