3

"Everyone's gone." Tyler says as he walks back into the study.

I've been standing here staring into the fireplace for a while now. Just thinking about the craziness of the last twenty-four hours. I look up at him and nod. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. His face buried in my neck, I can feel his warm breath on my neck. Which has me all relaxed to the point I started to lean against him.

"Thanks for staying. For being here." His voice is muffled by my hair.

I bring my one free arm around his back and rub it slowly.

After a few minutes, he leans back and looks me in the eyes.

" I'm sorry, I was a jerk. I'm sorry I kissed Kelly. Im sorry I hit Matt. And I'm sorry I avoided you for days."

He says quietly.

"I know." I nod.

"Most of all, I'm sorry for acting like my dad." His face tightens.

"Tyler." I say. "You're not your dad. Far from it."

I try to reassure him but then he shakes his head and walks away from me. He leans against the desk for a moment. He picks up a picture frame with a picture of him and his parents in it.

He stares at it for a moment before smashing it into the desk. Glass flies everywhere as he yells and pushes everything off the desk.

"Tyler, hey! Calm down!" It's the wolf in him. His temper is flaring. His mom comes running into the room.

"Tyler! What are you doing?" She asks.

Tyler spins around and says, "I hate him!"

She comes up and tries to put her arm around him. "Aw, don't say that."

He throws her off of him and yells, "Let go of me!" She falls backwards onto the couch. I grab Tyler's arms to get him to calm down. He's struggling against me real hard. I expected this. Untriggered werewolves do have a rage that boils to this point. "Let go of me!"

I look him in the eyes. "Tyler, look at me! Calm down!"

"I said let go of me!" Tyler fights to free himself from me, but fails. He still human and I'm stronger then him. "I said let go of me!"

I feel Mason is behind me and I look at him, telling him not to and that I got this.

I turn to Tyler, putting my hand on his heart, feeling it beat faster. "Tyler! Look at me! LOOK AT ME!" Tyler does as he's told. His brown eyes locking with my hazel eyes. "Calm down. Breathe. In and out." I said in calm voice.

He does this and for a minute or two, his heart starts to slow down and goes back to its normal rhythm.

Tyler sighs and looks away from me and then to the fireplace.

"Oh god." His mom says.

Mason's eyes find mine when I turned around and faced him. "Nice work." I nodded and the. I heard a howl.

It's Desmond.

I walked towards Tyler and he looks at me. "I gotta go. See you tomorrow?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. As I past Mason, I could have sworn I heard him sniff me. No doubt that he knows now that I'm a werewolf.

Though it depends when he activated his curse and how long has he been using his enhanced sense of smell.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————