74

Amelia's POV

Just when you thought things were going smoothly. Apparently Caroline found out, and to our shock, that Elena is the vampire that's been feeding on people.

But why? There's blood bags and not to mention if she wishes to feed on people, only one, heal them, the. erase. She'll attract the wrong kind of attention.

Her humanity is not off so why is she acting so recklessly?

I'm walking with Tyler after I got the call. He's listening to the conversation and he's just as shocked as me. "This makes no sense, Care. I mean her humanity isn't off. She shouldn't be acting this way."

"Yeah, well, neither did the fact that she got over Damon so quickly when he got magically teleported to an another place. Now it's crystal clear. She hasn't. She's living in a fantasy land."

I looked at Tyler, who had the same worried look as I did. She thinks Damon died. But in truth he's somewhere else. In another world. Hopefully Damon and Bonnie get back soon so Elena could stop being in whatever fantasy land she's in. "Is she ok?" Tyler asked.

"She's a mess. And as long as Luke keeps playing witch doctor, she's not going to get any better." Of course it had to be him. I thought I told Liv to tell Luke to cut Elena off. And why isn't Elena talking to us if she's feeling like Damon is dead?

"We'll take care of it." I hang up and I was gonna go look for Luke. But I decided to let you let do that. This has gotta stop now. If Elena keeps this up, a would be vampire hunter will show up. "You deal with Luke. I'll track Elena down. And Ty, don't kill him."

"I got it, babe." We kissed before we ran off.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In The Crypt

Third Person's POV

It didn't take long for Amelia to track Elena down. The Crypts of all places. As her bestie, she's going to give her the tough talk.

That's when she found the vampire bestie throwing something.

She throws all the candles and breaks the window. And then she cries even harder and sits on the floor. Damon appears again and he puts his hand on her shoulder and she takes the hand.

"Elena." The brunette vampire looked at her brunette werewolf best friend.

Amelia sits beside her and can see her friend can see that she knows what's going on with her. Elena remembers the time she was at her lowest and Amelia was there to support her.

Right now, as much as Amelia want to punch Elena for being this stupid as to attack and nearly kill someone, she just stands her up in her own feet and hugs her. "El, he's not dead, ok? He'll come back. You just gotta believe that."

"How long do I have to wait, Lia? He should have found a way to come back to us, but he hasn't." Elena sobs.

"Yeah well I'm sure he'll want to reunite with his girlfriend when she's not on magical drugs." She makes Elena look at her. "No more. I'm cutting you off and that's that. Got it?" Amelia was stern with her this time.

Elena nods, looking at the ground. "Got it."

"And don't worry about that girl. Caroline's got it. And you need to stop being reckless. Remember, you're a vampire, you emotions are heightened. And you have compulsion. So if you're gonna feed on humans. Remember, "Feed. Heal. Erase."

Elena laughed a little. "Did you quoted Caroline?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to sound like her. Which is creepy. Don't tell her I said that. Now let's go."