116

The Abattoir

Hayley goes through the stuff from her parent's storage unit. Klaus attempts to destroy the Hollow's jaw bone. He then hears Hope reading something to her friends. ""A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds. And when the weeds begin to crawl, it's like a bird upon the wall. And when the bird away does fly, it's like an eagle in the sky. And when the sky begins to roar, it's like a lion at the door. And when the door begins to crack... it's like a stick across your back. And when your back begins to smart, it's like a knife inside your heart. And when your heart begins to bleed, you're dead and dead and dead indeed."

"Who ever wrote that must have a degree in poetry." Laura commented before the voice of Klaus was heard.

"Not exactly the most uplifting reading material."

Noah and Laura looked upon Klaus. They've only heard his name once. From their dad, when he was talking to their mom about him. When asked about this particular Mikaelson, Desmond only told them that he's not to be messed with.

Klaus got a look at the twin children of Desmond and Evelyn Hale. Much like Tyler and Amelia's children, they maybe twins, but they're different.

Noah has tanned skin, dark hair and brown eyes. He got that from his father.

Laura has pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes. She got that from her mom.

"It's an old book of rhymes. There's a lot of weird stuff here." Hope noted.

Klaus, not wanting the children to read anything that might leave a wrong impression on them. "You know, Hope, I'd rather you and your friends didn't play here, actually. All the splinters and the dust... and the bats."

Hope corrected him. "There aren't any bats."

'You're too smart for your own good.' "I've seen no evidence that your Uncle Elijah doesn't sleep here, hanging upside down." Klaus jokingly said, causing the four kids to snickered.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

St. Anne's Church

Amelia arrives at St. Anne's Church to see if Vincent has a plan to beat The Hollow, seeing that her ancestor, Nahele, keeps disappearing.

On of his followers mentioned that he's closing the gates to his world. Though they neglect to say why.

But as she enters the church, she hears shouting, coming from Vincent. "I'm not demanding anything of anybody, Elijah! Look, I'm working with you because I want to defeat the Hollow. All right? I don't want to start a war with the French Quarter coven. No."

As she opens the door, Vincent storms away, and she sees Elijah standing there. "Let me guess: you proposed a dangerous plan and he's not on board with it."

"How very perceptive of you." Elijah remarked. "This might take awhile for me to explain what I was proposing."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Abattoir

Tyler was watching his kids, his nephew and niece play with Hope. He's glad that they're ok. But he knows that they're in danger still because of The Hollow. With Nahele teleporting across The US to close Totems that can lead to his world, it seems The Mikaelsons, The Hales and Lockwoods are running short on allies.

He could always call Bonnie, but after the things Klaus put he and his friends through, it's unlikely his best friends, save Caroline, will help out. Plus Bonnie is putting herself and her family first. Not that Tyler would have asked.