42

Amelia's POV

I'm heading to school and apparently since Klaus asked Tyler to help him pack, I've become annoyed. That guy sure knows at to get on my nerves.

He could have compelled somebody to do it, but he wants to punish both me and Tyler for leaving the city with his permission.

Whatever.

Desmond is here with him and Hunter and Danielle. I've been ignoring Klaus's call. I've got better things to do then help him move.

That and I've decided to help Caroline clean the school.

Speaking of, "hey Care."

She turns to see me. "Hey, Lia. I thought you'd be helping Tyler with you know who."

"That guy can eat a dick. Besides, I've been spending the last 11 days with Ty, so you and me could use some girl time." Indeed, I've yet to spend more time with Care, so I thought, why not.

We walk side by side and called out. "Hello?" We walked into the cafeteria and there's Rebekah. Alone and cleaning up the mess from the dance. I haven't seen her since the dance. "Let me guess: Matt got called in for work?"

Rebekah looked at me. I haven't seen her since Elena stabbed her with a silver dagger in the heart. I hope she doesn't think that I had a part in it.

"Pretty much. Haven't seen you in awhile, Amelia. My brother says you've been out of town."

Yeah, I needed a break from this town." I kinda feel guilty for not trying to undagger her. Knowing that she likely hates that. "Listen, I'm sorry for not pulling that dagger out of you as soon as I found out what Elena did. Let me make it up to you by helping you clean this up."

I'm not sure if Rebekah's face betrayed any notion of being friends again or enemies, either way though, it would be best if I stay on her good side. Plus she can use a friend. "You're both late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock."

Caroline looks at her watch. "It's like 8:02."

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Rebekah walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

I kinda felt bad that she missed it. "I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."

Thats a surprised, but I can tell that's sincere. "Yeah. He was." Caroline replied.

"I'm gonna get started on the gym."

We let her go do that, but then I smelled something was off. The scent was familiar. As I sniff the air some more, my heart starts to race as the scent belongs to Alaric! And not only that, his scent... oh god! He's a vampire now!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Third Person's POV

Rebekah walks out into the hallway. Alaric comes around the corner and the Mikaelson girl stops dead in her tracks. Shocked to see him. "You're supposed to be dead."

Alaric replied. "I am!" Rebekah rushes at Alaric, but Alaric throws her against the locker. He's about to stab her with the white oak stake when Caroline and Amelia rushes out of the cafeteria and pins him to the locker. Rebekah takes the stake and stabs Alaric with it.

Caroline, Amelia and Rebekah look at each other as Alaric takes the stake out.

When he finally gets it out, he realizes that they are gone.