48

Lockwood Mansion

Amelia was sleeping, with her hair messy and on top of Tyler chest. Not that they had sex or anything. They past out after drank enough that night. Both stink of alcohol.

They celebrated Conner's death and Amelia's plan that got everyone out alive, save The Hunter.

She wished there was something else she could have done. Had she'd been faster then Elena, she would have knocked out Conner and placed him in a cell or something.

She felt bad for Elena and plans to find out how she's doing.

She was woken up at the smell of her boyfriend, the smell of booze and the smell of coffee downstairs. And as much as she just wants to head back to bed, she has to get up.

She gets off her boyfriend and Tyler wakes up at the feeling of his girlfriend getting off. "Morning."

"Back at you. Let's shower."

"You don't don't have to tell me."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

After the shower, Amelia went downstairs to get some coffee and as she poured herself some, she turns around and sees Klaus.

The Original Hybrid sees that Amelia is wearing sun glasses. "You drank quite a lot, love."

"That obvious, huh?" She goes to where Tyler and Hayley likely be, with Klaus following.

Desmond, who was standing next to Tyler was there. After the talk he had with Caroline, well, let's just say the cheating act with Hayley is still on.

Hayley walks over to Desmond and pours her shot in his mouth. She wipes her thumb across his bottom lip and sticks her thumb in her mouth. Klaus enters the room with Amelia. "Well, don't let me interrupt."

Tyler looks to see Amelia beside Klaus with sun glasses on. He's clearly a little unnerved by Klaus's presences. "I didn't know you were here."

"Neither did I." Amelia uttered.

Klaus walks beside Tyler and went a little close too close to Lockwood's face. "Clearly." He takes a drink from a bottle of alcohol he brought with him. "I just popped round to celebrate Amelia's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Amelia unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter."

"Maybe had you been fourth coming about your plans to keep Conner alive to.. I don't know, Elena and Damon, the former would not have killed him."

Hayley agrees and backs Amelia up. "She has a point."

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl. And little wolf, I don't need you to tell me what I should have done or not have done." Klaus slightly snapped at the both females.

"Oh bite us, you know we're right. And besides, what do you care if Connor's dead? The guy was a loose canon." Amelia pointed out.

" I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers."  Klaus raises the bottle of alcohol and takes a drink. There's a knock at the door. Desmond goes to answer it. Caroline enters with a box of stuff.

"I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet."

Desmond pretends to not be in the mood for the whole fake break up thing. "Care, this isn't a good time. Most of us are hungover." That was the truth. Desmond even shields his eyes from the sun.

"Just take it." She shoves the box into Desmond's hands. Klaus places his bottle down and walks over to Caroline.

"Caroline." Caroline looks at him and folds her arms across her chest. "By the break-up drama unfolding before me I assume you've met Hayley." Caroline says nothing. "All right, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere."