4

Amelia's POV

Tyler was finishing up at the arm wrestling booth him and Mason got roped into

Tyler was finishing up at the arm wrestling booth him and Mason got roped into. I can't believe Mason's a werewolf. And already he's showing strength. No doubt he's winning because of that.

 No doubt he's winning because of that

Everyone was having a good time. Mom's talking with her coworkers, Dad is having some drinks with his old buds from Seal Team. My aunt is watching Mason arm wrestled. I heard those two dated. I wonder if they still do.

I just got out of the bathroom, when Damon appeared in front of me.

"Damon?" I said, a little surprised to see him. "Great. What do you want?"

He grins. "I see you've been getting cozy with the Lockwood's. Surprisingly, it's someone who's a dick."

"Was a dick. And you're still one. A manipulative one at that." Every since I met Damon, he's been nothing but a pain in the ass. He's the reason Vicki is dead, Couch Tanner (even though I didn't like him) and he almost killed Tyler. "So behave yourself. Or I'll take you down."

"You sound like Bonnie." Damon remarked.

"What's your deal anyway? Shouldn't you be trying to move on your brother's girl or something? Or chasing Katherine?" I asked him, like can't he find someone else to bother.

"I like carnivals. And my deal is that something's not right with them." I raised a brow when he continued. "The night the mayor died, Tyler got into an accident. You were with him. What happened?" He asked me with an intense expression. He wants to know what I am. But I'm not sure if Damon should know. Like any vampire, he's going to try and kill me or Tyler. But then again, maybe I can be vague.

I leaned backwards. "Take it down a notch. I don't like that look in your eye."

"Don't make me compel you, Amelia."

"You can try. But it won't do you any good. So do yourself a favour and back the hell off."

"Get on with it!" He raised his voice.

I got up in his face. "Watch yourself, Damon. I'm not one of those people you can easily boss around."

He didn't say a word until. Almost like he was spooked.