121

The Abattoir

Amelia was ready to leave. She just hopes Hayley would try and fix things with Elijah. But until then, it's time for her, her husband and sons to go home. Jacob already misses them and there's nothing much for her to do here. Plus she's thinking of talking to Alaric about sending both Lucas and Adrian to The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted. Her twin boys have already showed impressive inhuman physical abilities, but it's nothing compared to what they will have once they've manifest their full werewolf abilities.

"You're leaving so soon?" Amelia turns to Elijah.

"Welcome back. And yeah, I have work to go to, and it seems we've beaten The Hollow." Amelia replied. "Has Hayley talked with you yet?" Elijah shook his head sadly. "She'll come around."

"I doubt that." Elijah does not believe that. "After what she saw..."

"That's not you anymore, Elijah. You're a different person than you were back then." Amelia told him. "And besides, it's in the past now."

Adrian comes in. "Hi Elijah. Hi mom. Do we have to go?"

"Yes, kiddo. We overstayed our welcome." Amelia replied.

Lucas comes in with a worry look. "Mom, Mr. Elijah, there's something... off about Hope."

Amelia and Elijah frowned. "What do you mean?" The former asked.

"She feels...unfeeling." Lucas replied.

"And she feels cold too. Not like her skin is cold, but just by being near her." Adrian added, but boys noticing something is wrong with Hope.

Amelia looks at Elijah, who goes to inform Klaus.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lafayette Cemetery

After being told by Elijah and Amelia on what their boys felt about Hope now, Nahele and Vincent confirmed that The Hollow is still around and sadly is in the body of Hope Mikaelson, which has Klaus acting frantic.

Tyler and Amelia are keeping their boys away from her as they don't want them hurt. Right now they're in Lafayette Cemetery.

"Impossible. Whatever those thieving acolytes are up to, they function independently of the Hollow. Hayley killed her, I saw the corpse through my own eyes. You mean to tell me your sister is now possessing my daughter?!"

"I inspected the bowl she was using. Apparently she turned her weakness into a source of strength. Tactically speaking that was incredibly ingenius." Nahele explained.

"Her body is dead, Klaus. That's not enough." Vincent added.

"What are you both saying?"

"I'm saying that by now, the Ancestors should've been able to imprison her spirit. That didn't happen. The spirit's in your daughter."

"She must've knew this would happen. So she had a plan B." Nahele guessed. "I've been collaborating with Vincent here."

"And do you two have any answers?" Elijah asked.