27

June 22, 2010

Third Person's POV

It's been a month since Stefan left with Klaus. For what purpose? The gang don't know. Though Amelia had an idea what that might be. She does remember Elijah saying that Klaus wants to sire his own race.

A race of hybrids.

Meanwhile, Desmond and Caroline started dating. Amelia and Tyler are training together and Damon tracking his brother. Elena is looking for Stefan as well.

Speaking of the Elena, it's her 18th birthday.

And of course, Caroline is setting it up. Right now she's on the phone with the birthday girl. "What are you doing?"

"Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail out on."

Elena is walking down the stairs and goes to the kitchen. "I never said yes in the first place."

Caroline retorts by saying. "You were never going to which is why I planned it anyway. And my mom wants you to call her."

"Did she find something?" Elena asked, hoping for Stefan.

"An animal attack in Memphis. It's the third one this week in Tennessee."

"And you're sure it's a vampire?" Alaric is in the kitchen making coffee and they exchange looks.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that it's Klaus."

"Doesn't mean it's not." Going round the counter, pushing Alaric out of the way. "I'll call her."

"Well call her on her cell."

"Tell her thank you for her help."

"All right. Well, I gotta go. I'll see you in a bit." Amelia, along with Tyler and Desmond are walking up to Caroline. The three wolves have been training together.

After the wedding, Tyler has grown stronger and faster. And now he can change at will. Every five days, they train him. And of course two days of rest.

He was starting to like being a werewolf. While he does know how to turn, he's still trying to get used to the pain. Not to mention that Amelia and Desmond, along with the rest of the Lunar Pack, are used to it.

And he's officially a new member of the pack.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mystic Grill

Jeremy is working in the back stockroom moving boxes and talking to Bonnie over the phone that is on the shelf for them to see each other.

He wants her to come back to Mystic Falls, claiming that it's boring around where he is.

Bonnie, however, doubts that. Describing her dad's side of the family as "wet paint that never dries.""

While asking how work is, Jeremy says that they're teaching him the value of a mundane human experience. His way of saying that it's pretty boring.

Bonnie told him that he needs something normal in his life. And that a summer job is good for him.

Just then, the lights flicker and there's a strange sound. Which Bonnie heard, causing her to ask, "What was that?"

"Nothing. Look I uh...I got to go back to work. I'll talk to you soon okay?" He puts his hand on the phone ready to end the call.

"Wait, wait Jeremy. Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah, yeah. Normal and mundane. Come home soon okay."